Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans of other clubs laughing at us.. 08:28 - Feb 15 with 742 viewsdirtyboy

Twitter showing us that other fans laughing at us for arguing with the players…

We all hurt, I get the frustration, how does it get turned around? McKenna needs to shoulder some of this, Morsy wasn’t to blame for last night, he needs to trust the team he fields imo. All top athletes and performers talk about consistency being key, there’s no consistency on the pitch, I get we approach with skill sets but it’s not really working.

Remember when we said “someone’s going to get stuffed 5-0 by us at some point” that seemed like a real possibility, now a pipe dream.

I don’t want to dislike this team, I like all the players, of late there’s been a shed of frustration, and I’ll always support the team.

If we don’t stay behind the team, this will be a car crash of a season, there’s no way out of it now, no transfer window, manager change would be criminal.

Need to give a rookie manager some time to digest what’s happening, and some time isn’t a week or two.

Be frustrated but don’t be a pr*ck on socials calling out the very players we need for the remainder of the season.

My opinion of course, I was angry after last night like everyone, but still treat people with respect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024