Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... 15:43 - Feb 9 with 804 viewsEwan_Oozami

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... on 19:40 - Feb 9 with 596 viewsstonojnr

the guy who made this video does know how they built Broadgate right ? that multiple giant rectangular office blocks were built within the last 40 years and sit on top of part of Liverpool street which is why theres no natural light at the country end of the platforms, that there used to be a whole network of stairs and suspended gangways, and the Great Eastern frontage was massively covered up by all the alterations in the 80s, and the shops they brought in.

Developers know full well the value of office space around the square mile, thats why office blocks are being continually built there, the place needs to be upgraded massively, how do you want to pay for it ?

and if we're talking about preserving it in aspic and the history of the place how come no one complained when the last working solari board operating in the UK was ripped out and replaced with LED screens, it was itself a 90s replacement for the previous solari board which had been there for years.

but heres the developers video
One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... on 20:19 - Feb 9 with 544 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Not a patch on its predecessor ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishopsgate_railway_station

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 519 viewsBluespeed225

One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... on 19:40 - Feb 9 by stonojnr

the guy who made this video does know how they built Broadgate right ? that multiple giant rectangular office blocks were built within the last 40 years and sit on top of part of Liverpool street which is why theres no natural light at the country end of the platforms, that there used to be a whole network of stairs and suspended gangways, and the Great Eastern frontage was massively covered up by all the alterations in the 80s, and the shops they brought in.

Developers know full well the value of office space around the square mile, thats why office blocks are being continually built there, the place needs to be upgraded massively, how do you want to pay for it ?

and if we're talking about preserving it in aspic and the history of the place how come no one complained when the last working solari board operating in the UK was ripped out and replaced with LED screens, it was itself a 90s replacement for the previous solari board which had been there for years.

but heres the developers video

Ooh, a solari board. They’re the ones made in Italy? I’ve seen the restored one in the old Pan Am building at JFK when I stayed there. Magnificent.
One for you regular users of Liverpool St station... on 08:01 - Feb 10 with 376 viewsSteve_M

I wasn't convinced about the redevelopment but then I saw it involves getting rid of the Hamilton Hall so I changed my mind*.

*It's actually due to get integrated into the hotel there as it was part of a hotel previously.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024