Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News Man City investigation 10:36 - Feb 6 with 1273 viewsPinewoodblue

https://www.skysports.com/share/12804577

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:43 - Feb 6 with 1195 viewsSchmoke

I look forward to them facing absolutely no consequences for this....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2023 10:44]
Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:46 - Feb 6 with 1170 viewsBasuco

A number of clubs have a shirt sponsor of a "company" that is owned by the football club owners, but is hidden by various means. I have no idea if this is the reason for the investigation of City, but if it is then it is not just City doing this. I do laugh that the big clubs who run football world wide, do not like the thought of Man city, PSG or Newcastle breaking in on "their" monopoly of the European football money tree.
Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:53 - Feb 6 with 1096 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:43 - Feb 6 by Schmoke

£500K fine, tops.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breaking News Man City investigation on 11:03 - Feb 6 with 1054 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:46 - Feb 6 by Basuco

A number of clubs have a shirt sponsor of a "company" that is owned by the football club owners, but is hidden by various means. I have no idea if this is the reason for the investigation of City, but if it is then it is not just City doing this. I do laugh that the big clubs who run football world wide, do not like the thought of Man city, PSG or Newcastle breaking in on "their" monopoly of the European football money tree.

FFP is only there to protect the cartel.

The likes of Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal didn't want anyone else joining them at the top table.

It was brought in to make sure that those with the biggest turnover could not be competed with.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Breaking News Man City investigation on 11:06 - Feb 6 with 1014 viewsIllinoisblue

Meanwhile….

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Breaking News Man City investigation on 11:10 - Feb 6 with 950 viewsTractorBoy1935

I wouldn't be at all surprised, they got away with it the last time they were in trouble !
Breaking News Man City investigation on 11:14 - Feb 6 with 913 viewsMattinLondon

Man City fans will use this to highlight their fact that the elite is against them - ignoring the fact that they are part of the elite.

This won’t be popular, but the more I think about it, the more I want the top six or seven clubs should have been allowed to form their own super league. But detached from the PL with their players not allowed to represent their countries.
Breaking News Man City investigation on 11:28 - Feb 6 with 855 viewsIllinoisblue

Breaking News Man City investigation on 10:46 - Feb 6 by Basuco

This is a tad more than an over-inflated shirt sponsor putting in a few extra quid. Sustained and systematic cheating for a number of years.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024