Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did JD improve the right hand side yesterday when coming on ? 09:25 - Feb 5 with 737 viewsStewards_Enquiry

After thinking about KM moves at half time I am still baffled ! I understand bringing on Edward's but taking Clarke off who seemed to have some joy first half getting forward quickly then replacing him with JD who may be a slightly better defender but for me JD slowed the play down too much and kept going backwards and sidewards.

Good to see KM finally go with two big guys up top just a shame the service wasn’t there

Lots to play for still and all teams are going to drop points although automatic promotion not looking good now

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Did JD improve the right hand side yesterday when coming on ? on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 597 viewsAndrewRatcliffITFC

I didn't get Clarke coming off...If JD and he were going to have a half each I would rather Clarke played the second half especially with our new weapon the long throw, could have been useful in the closing stages.
Did JD improve the right hand side yesterday when coming on ? on 12:10 - Feb 5 with 571 viewsDarth_Koont

JD was fine. Maybe a bit more defensive to help cover against the ball in behind but also left a little space for Harness to get involved and release our better attacks down the right.

On a related note, I thought our number 10s generally struggled to get into the game until Harness came on. Chaplin and Broadhead really weren’t that effective for long periods and especially at linking play. It’s a tough job but that’s why someone like Harness who is more of an all-rounder and with a bit of physicality sometimes looks better in there. Or an Aluko who can just hold onto the ball in tight areas.

Pronouns: He/Him

Did JD improve the right hand side yesterday when coming on ? on 13:38 - Feb 5 with 491 viewsbadadski

Did JD improve the right hand side yesterday when coming on ? on 12:10 - Feb 5 by Darth_Koont

JD was fine. Maybe a bit more defensive to help cover against the ball in behind but also left a little space for Harness to get involved and release our better attacks down the right.

On a related note, I thought our number 10s generally struggled to get into the game until Harness came on. Chaplin and Broadhead really weren’t that effective for long periods and especially at linking play. It’s a tough job but that’s why someone like Harness who is more of an all-rounder and with a bit of physicality sometimes looks better in there. Or an Aluko who can just hold onto the ball in tight areas.

I don’t know what Clarke went off - both his long throws caused then all types of problems and funnily enough looked like the most likely way of us scoring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024