Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suppose it's only fair the younger generation learn about play off heartache 18:40 - Feb 4 with 534 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Fair play to anyone that still thinks we'll finish top two, I admire positive attitude, but really struggling with that line of thinking myself.

Our complete inability to score important late goals in games sets is aside from everyone else in the top 6 and is a major reason for me why it won't be our year.
Suppose it's only fair the younger generation learn about play off heartache on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 470 views3_5_2

I explained to my 15 year daughter on the way home and the playoffs work and found myself saying how mad they are and how we must avoid them although I can’t see anything other than the pottery of them.

We have ballsed up automatic promotion and with our budget etc there is no excuse

Wycombe on the final anyone?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Suppose it's only fair the younger generation learn about play off heartache on 19:06 - Feb 4 with 466 viewsJackSted

At this rate I doubt we’ll even make the playoffs

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Suppose it's only fair the younger generation learn about play off heartache on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 408 viewsHARRY10

I can't see 7th or 8th overhauling us so odd as it sounds 6th place will see us in the playoffs as well as a just oiupped at the post 3rd

However tat would not bode well for the Champiinship
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024