Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… 17:04 - Feb 4 with 1877 viewsbobbyramsey

I can’t help wondering what A N Other coach could do with this squad of players?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 17:07]
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:06 - Feb 4 with 1843 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Who the f*kc is A N Other?
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… (n/t) on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 1792 viewsWhos_blue

[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 17:08]

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:18 - Feb 4 with 1707 viewsPortman_Pie

Agreed.

With the highest spend, highest wage bill in the league - time for a change might be wise.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:21 - Feb 4 with 1674 viewsMaySixth

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:18 - Feb 4 by Portman_Pie

Agreed.

With the highest spend, highest wage bill in the league - time for a change might be wise.

Are you on crack?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:23 - Feb 4 with 1648 viewsbobbyramsey

Agreed.

I wasn't suggesting a change but it does make you wonder......
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:35 - Feb 4 with 1610 views44_not_out

We seriously have the most embarrassing fan base I know
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 1543 viewsbobbyramsey

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:35 - Feb 4 by 44_not_out

How come?
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:50 - Feb 4 with 1532 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Agreed.

Last time around people wanted Appleton or the Cowleys.

Who would you like to see us get in?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:00 - Feb 4 with 1453 viewsWarkysgonnagetyou

I don't post very often but sometimes I just can't help myself when I see people suggesting a mangement change. The problem with Mckenna is he's made us so good that we now have every team sticking ten behind the ball so we are facing issues that are hard to overcome. Yes today first half was poor at times but they had one shot and it was a cracker. But there's no doubt Mckenna made the right changes, and changes we didn't see coming, but three at the back worked , harness and Edwards made a difference far more balls in their box that caused problems. Mckenna can't run on the pitch and knock it over the line himself. I still believe we are good enough I just wish a few more could share the same optimism rather than be doom and gloom, I almost feel sorry for some of you.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:03 - Feb 4 with 1402 viewsbobbyramsey

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:00 - Feb 4 by Warkysgonnagetyou

I don't post very often but sometimes I just can't help myself when I see people suggesting a mangement change. The problem with Mckenna is he's made us so good that we now have every team sticking ten behind the ball so we are facing issues that are hard to overcome. Yes today first half was poor at times but they had one shot and it was a cracker. But there's no doubt Mckenna made the right changes, and changes we didn't see coming, but three at the back worked , harness and Edwards made a difference far more balls in their box that caused problems. Mckenna can't run on the pitch and knock it over the line himself. I still believe we are good enough I just wish a few more could share the same optimism rather than be doom and gloom, I almost feel sorry for some of you.

I wasn't suggesting management change,I was wondering what another coach could do with this squad.......which is totally different.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 1339 viewsElephantintheRoom

Shades of ‘experienced coaches’ Bryan Hamilton and Stewart Houston who transformed Town’s season after disastrous starts by Burley. You might not be far wrong - the 3rd division probably requires less right-on thinking and a touch of pragmatism. Might even be something that playing two strikers might solve. Something for next season if it all goes pear-shaped in the play-offs

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 1330 views44_not_out

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:49 - Feb 4 by bobbyramsey

How come?

Some have very short memories
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 1280 viewspointofblue

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:35 - Feb 4 by 44_not_out

Not sure - I think some Arsenal fans were questioning Arteta on the BBC live coverage after they lost at Everton today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:18 - Feb 4 with 1249 viewsITFCBlues

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:12 - Feb 4 by 44_not_out

Some have very short memories

Ah well, just because we were rubbish before we're now wrong to demand better performances from the most expensively assembled squad in the division and we should just accept gutless displays and underperforming based on the resources available... Just because we've been rubbish for years...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 1234 viewsbobbyramsey

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:49 - Feb 4 by bobbyramsey

How come?

Football fans are the same the world over. They get over-passionate occasionally
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:33 - Feb 4 with 1163 viewsPortman_Pie

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 17:50 - Feb 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Last time around people wanted Appleton or the Cowleys.

Who would you like to see us get in?

Someone with a tactical brain - who, after 20 minutes would have the balls to take someone off and change the shape. I’m a bit bored of watching the same turgid formation for every minute of every game under McKenna now.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:33 - Feb 4 with 1162 viewsStewart27

You’ve got multiple minus votes for a reason.

Pathetic.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 1107 viewspointofblue

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:33 - Feb 4 by Portman_Pie

Someone with a tactical brain - who, after 20 minutes would have the balls to take someone off and change the shape. I’m a bit bored of watching the same turgid formation for every minute of every game under McKenna now.

Barely any manager makes a change after 20 minutes!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 19:00 - Feb 4 with 1048 viewsbobbyramsey

It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 18:33 - Feb 4 by Stewart27

You’ve got multiple minus votes for a reason.

Pathetic.

I beg your pardon?

No need to get abusive.
It may sound like sacrilege to some but…… on 19:04 - Feb 4 with 1018 viewsTown_Boy

Oh ffs here we go….

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024