Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town 05:47 - Jan 31 with 1283 viewsParky

The final day of the transfer window seems likely to be quiet at Portman Road with little movement in or out expected before tonight’s 11pm deadline.

What time will we see the above?
Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town on 06:47 - Jan 31 with 1178 viewsBuffaloBill

Shudder

Another relic from the banter era

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town on 08:38 - Jan 31 with 960 viewsvilanovablue

Quite grateful we're done if I'm honest rather than desperately hoping something happens.
Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town on 08:41 - Jan 31 with 934 viewsMetal_Hacker

Still can't help but think it'd be nice to have an upgrade on Keogh

Similar balls deep defender but younger - puts his head in where it hurts , potential leader

Maybe Clarke as someone has said will bring that to the back line but was thinking more so in the middle

More of a luxury than a requirement possibly

Poll: If it were one or the other

Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town on 08:43 - Jan 31 with 926 viewsBloomBlue

The beauty is we did our transfer business early, which means we're not desperate.
I could still see a Prem team offering us a top quality youngster purely with the aim of them potentially getting game time but with a very small financial impact to Town.
Quiet Deadline Day Expected at Town on 08:56 - Jan 31 with 868 viewspointofblue

I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a couple of players leave - Vincent-Young, Ahadme, possibly Edwards.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024