Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report 18:09 - Jan 28 with 2486 viewsMiaow

“Well done to Ipswich… regardless of all the changes you gave us a better game than most championship sides have this season in terms of your possession and press. All the best for the rest of the season apart from the replay of course.”

Another commenter said that we may be only the third side to keep a clean sheet against Burnley this season.

It’s nice to hear things like that. We just need to get out of our stupid division and then we can hopefully hear more comments along those lines next season.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 1942 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is also worth noting that "regardless of all the changes" ... they made 7 changes and we made 8. Shows the depth we have in the squad as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:26 - Jan 28 with 1903 viewsRyorry

I'm looking forward to MoTD, but with it being a 0-0, what's the betting we'll get no more than 1 minute & be on last ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:36 - Jan 28 with 1835 viewsArnieM

Any team that opts to play “ football” against us , allows us to play our game and we usually excel. Sadly the remainder of the league one teams we will be playing here on in will not be affording us that luxury, and that’s why we struggle to win games against this shytehousery. Cambridge up next, and more of the same I fear, (unless we get that early goal) .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:45 - Jan 28 with 1773 viewsBlueyandCrazy

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:26 - Jan 28 by Ryorry

I'm looking forward to MoTD, but with it being a 0-0, what's the betting we'll get no more than 1 minute & be on last ...

2 mins of highlights up on bbc sport website

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:55 - Jan 28 with 1688 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:45 - Jan 28 by BlueyandCrazy

2 mins of highlights up on bbc sport website

They show the save Hladky made that Ryorry referred to and I had forgotten. They don't show the other save he made after his error led to him being out of position nor the Broadhead run and nearly putting Ladapo in near the end.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 22:27 - Jan 28 with 1543 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Listening to 5 Live on the way back after the match the report was very complementary- describing Ipswich and Burnley as the most exciting teams in the football league (and two highest scoring sides). Also a nice comment that this was an Ipswich team that was bringing some pride back to the Town.

Not sure who the BBC reporter was…clearly not Chris Sutton…
A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 00:07 - Jan 29 with 1150 viewsSamWhiteUK

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 21:26 - Jan 28 by Ryorry

Did you see it? I'm SO glad I stayed up for that....

There were three clips and it lasted about 30 seconds, LOL
A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 00:14 - Jan 29 with 1100 viewsRyorry

A complimentary comment from a Burnley fan under the BBC match report on 00:07 - Jan 29 by SamWhiteUK

Did you see it? I'm SO glad I stayed up for that....

There were three clips and it lasted about 30 seconds, LOL

Yeah. 4th last, 30 secs (if that), our 2nd half off-the-bar effort totally obscured by subtitles - & then the game not even given a review by the pundits. Doh!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024