Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC 15:26 - Jan 7 with 443 views2-5-7

Ahh Brenner
How I’ve missed you
iPlayer coverage has been generally poor this season especially when compared to today BBC being available.
The Club have openly said it moved from BBC commentary to promote ticket & club sales, but I don’t need text messages from Dave in Guilford being read out at half time to make me go buy a mug from the shop
Plus PR is pretty full at the moment and shirt sales through the roof

Spend whatever fee is needed and bite some pride and just let BBC do the commentary - production allows so much wider coverage of football/sports
Its a million times better
Plus Brenner is actually good. Way better than some of the other club commentary teams - even those still using local Radio

OR
give a third option on the TV iPlayer feed of no commentary and just the crowd noise.
Not an option on commentary only obviously, but today I realise how dour its been this season vs. Beeb.
BBC on 16:02 - Jan 7 with 311 viewsDJR

I think you speak for an awful lot of people.

The only saving grace this season is that the Radio Suffolk commentary has been available online (via BBC Sounds) on several occasions, when it wasn't supposed to be.

And as I've mentioned elsewhere, I've managed to sync Brenner on my phone with the I-follow video coverage on my computer (with the sound turned down).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024