Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recommended place to buy a 2nd hand games console 10:55 - Dec 30 with 570 viewsKungfuBlue

My 11yr old has Christmas money to spend and has his eyes set on a Nintendo switch.
I’ve done the usual trawling of Facebook market place but we either get ignored when we ask if available or the adverts are clearly scams, and I am concerned about buying without viewing so eBay doesn’t work As his budget is limited I think maybe a pawn brokers or gaming shop selling used may be his best bet, apart from CEX or cash converters are there any others in Ipswich someone would recommend for this type of thing?
Recommended place to buy a 2nd hand games console on 10:58 - Dec 30 with 546 viewsIpswich24

Hi mate pm me. I have ours for sale with games as my daughter's don't play it. Have 4 X control pads and in really good condition

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Recommended place to buy a 2nd hand games console on 11:09 - Dec 30 with 504 viewsKungfuBlue

Recommended place to buy a 2nd hand games console on 10:58 - Dec 30 by Ipswich24

Hi mate pm me. I have ours for sale with games as my daughter's don't play it. Have 4 X control pads and in really good condition

Just messaged you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024