Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BA in Section 5 13:02 - Dec 20 with 2016 viewsBlue_Order

A good opportunity for those that are interested in trying to improve the atmosphere 👍
BA in Section 5 on 15:24 - Dec 20 with 1675 viewsitfc_bucks

Everyone knows the real cool kids sit in the SBR.
BA in Section 5 on 21:33 - Dec 20 with 1330 viewspennblue

I was thinking the ultimate setup could be 10 groups of 5, scattered around but working together
Somehow

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

BA in Section 5 on 20:25 - Dec 21 with 858 viewsBluearmy71

I think you guys sitting in the middle is a great thing, at least both sides of you will hear you and those like myself who sit in section five may not have two songs going at the same time or even worse the same song but one side is ahead of the other!!

But as I have often said to you in the past, with the exception of maybe 3 newer songs a lot of supporters who are there have no idea what you are singing so can't join in even if they are willing to sing, you simply have to sing our older songs so the whole stand can join in thus increasing the atmosphere tenfold I use the example of us singing along to Hey Jude the whole stand knows it so the whole stand sings it, but it does work both ways, people have to embrace what you are trying to do and learn the lyrics to the newer songs. we need to find the equilibrium between new and old songs to get the whole stand rocking!!

Where I sit in section 5I have little group of various aged people a few rows behind from me and another few rows down and across to my left a little whom like myself are willing to join in with whatever you guys throw out, when the older and/or more simple songs come out I do see a lot of the older generations singing along, the singers are there no matter what age group they belong to, if you've always been a singer and love the atmosphere it brings you never lose the willingness to join in, its a complete myth that just cos you've gotten older you suddenly stop singing, i just wanted to dispel that train of thought I read on a thread about the atmosphere in the North Stand a few weeks ago!!

Find the songs and they will sing.

Keep up all ur good work BA, its very much appreciated.
BA in Section 5 on 23:54 - Dec 21 with 723 viewsmarcus1642

BA in Section 5 on 20:25 - Dec 21 by Bluearmy71

I think you guys sitting in the middle is a great thing, at least both sides of you will hear you and those like myself who sit in section five may not have two songs going at the same time or even worse the same song but one side is ahead of the other!!

But as I have often said to you in the past, with the exception of maybe 3 newer songs a lot of supporters who are there have no idea what you are singing so can't join in even if they are willing to sing, you simply have to sing our older songs so the whole stand can join in thus increasing the atmosphere tenfold I use the example of us singing along to Hey Jude the whole stand knows it so the whole stand sings it, but it does work both ways, people have to embrace what you are trying to do and learn the lyrics to the newer songs. we need to find the equilibrium between new and old songs to get the whole stand rocking!!

Where I sit in section 5I have little group of various aged people a few rows behind from me and another few rows down and across to my left a little whom like myself are willing to join in with whatever you guys throw out, when the older and/or more simple songs come out I do see a lot of the older generations singing along, the singers are there no matter what age group they belong to, if you've always been a singer and love the atmosphere it brings you never lose the willingness to join in, its a complete myth that just cos you've gotten older you suddenly stop singing, i just wanted to dispel that train of thought I read on a thread about the atmosphere in the North Stand a few weeks ago!!

Find the songs and they will sing.

Keep up all ur good work BA, its very much appreciated.

Totally agree 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024