Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yikes!! Weather Ensembles Next Wednesday/Thursday 13:48 - Dec 8 with 564 viewsChondzoresk

It’s early days but……

This tropical storm mid Atlantic pushes in Weds/Thursday next week. The huge amount of moisture hits this extremely cold air and hey presto there will be a lot of snow for Southern and Eastern England.

Some weather models do predict other eventualities, but one thing they agree on is that it will stay extremely cold at least til the following week.

Predicting snow is very difficult, but some are now agreeing that we will get a big dumping of snow. One computer model run laughably suggests 50cm in London. I doubt very much this will happen.

Just a heads up for all just in case……
Yikes!! Weather Ensembles Next Wednesday/Thursday on 13:51 - Dec 8 with 521 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That tropical storm and where it might go has caused chaos for modelling hasn't it. My guess is it goes South of us, so less snow but still bitterly cold.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Yikes!! Weather Ensembles Next Wednesday/Thursday on 13:57 - Dec 8 with 483 viewsChondzoresk

Yikes!! Weather Ensembles Next Wednesday/Thursday on 13:51 - Dec 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

That tropical storm and where it might go has caused chaos for modelling hasn't it. My guess is it goes South of us, so less snow but still bitterly cold.

I'm hoping so. The other anomalies are the various little low pressures running the North Sea. They may give snow showers for East Anglia.

All of them are unsure about the snow. As you rightly say it depends on its track.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024