Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The footballer, his wife and the car crash 12:53 - Dec 7 with 2530 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Anyone else catch this? Documentary about Jay Lloyd Samuel, v eye opening, a bit gossy (it was on ITV Be) but none the less interesting.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The footballer, his wife and the car crash on 14:40 - Dec 7 with 2362 viewsbradforblues

Yes it was an interesting watch. I can’t see that he faked his death but can’t see a number of reasons why he would commit suicide but what people are going through is rarely shared sadly. Thought him getting married in Iran was a bit have your cake and eat it though.

you are my ipswich !!

The footballer, his wife and the car crash on 16:29 - Dec 7 with 2223 viewsBlueandTruesince82

The footballer, his wife and the car crash on 14:40 - Dec 7 by bradforblues

Yes it was an interesting watch. I can’t see that he faked his death but can’t see a number of reasons why he would commit suicide but what people are going through is rarely shared sadly. Thought him getting married in Iran was a bit have your cake and eat it though.

Not half.

The impact of gambling addiction even when pulling in 20k a week too.

Felt v bad for his wife

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The footballer, his wife and the car crash on 22:11 - Dec 7 with 1978 viewsPortman_Pie

I’d never heard about it - until your mention of it on here - and just took it in tonight. So thanks for that. Interesting watch…! I never knew he played 5 years in Iran. Mental.

When he could t get a contract I’m the UK you can’t help feeling for him - but then to hide that from his wife was a bit naughty…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024