Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mRNA research update 09:37 - Dec 4 with 7546 viewsStokieBlue

For those of you that might be interested, there has been some interesting advances in vaccination research using the mRNA method deployed in the C19 vaccinations.

Scientists have been able to create a "universal" flu vaccine which has worked in mice and basically gives protection against all strains of flu. This is a huge step because at the moment the flu vaccination only provides protection for 3 or 4 strains that researches think will be the most prevalent that year so there is a lot of guesswork involved and sometimes the vaccine covers variants that aren't circulating widely that year and misses some that are.

They are also looking to make the vaccine cover C19 which would mean universal protection from death for both flu and C19 in a single shot (well actually two shots like the C19 vaccines).

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/mrna-flu-vaccine-study-influenza-pandemic-univers

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

mRNA research update on 09:12 - Dec 13 with 1295 viewshype313

mRNA research update on 09:11 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

I think that's all pretty disingenuous.

You made a clear statement that you didn't think the article sat correctly with your own research on mRNA vaccines and then repeatedly refused to explain why when asked.

None of the posts you are complaining about would have happened if you had not refused to present your case when requested. Asking how your own research differs to that of the scientists in the referenced article is a perfectly fair question to ask and it annoyed people that you refused (and still refuse) to answer.

Perhaps look inwards rather than lashing out at everyone else.

SB

Don't know why you're bothering SB.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

mRNA research update on 09:30 - Dec 13 with 1275 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 09:11 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

I think that's all pretty disingenuous.

You made a clear statement that you didn't think the article sat correctly with your own research on mRNA vaccines and then repeatedly refused to explain why when asked.

None of the posts you are complaining about would have happened if you had not refused to present your case when requested. Asking how your own research differs to that of the scientists in the referenced article is a perfectly fair question to ask and it annoyed people that you refused (and still refuse) to answer.

Perhaps look inwards rather than lashing out at everyone else.

SB

I'm not lashing out at anyone, I'm doing my best not to get into a scrap here, I thought that was pretty clear.

None of the posts you are complaining about would have happened if you had not refused to present your case when requested.

I dispute that. It was only an hour after you first (reasonably) asked about my research with the question "Could you outline why this doesn't sit right with the knowledge you have gained about vaccines to date? Do you have a study showing why this wouldn't be possible?" that SpruceMoose chimed in with his "Why is this anti-vax misinformation nonsense allowed on here? Bored of people spreading bollox under the guise of Just Asking Questions."

As I said, this was exactly what I was fearing would happen. Perhaps he and you were hoping for a quicker reply from me. I doubt it though as I had just waited 5 days for your reply.

Anyway, it looks like you don't want to have a reasonable debate.
mRNA research update on 09:49 - Dec 13 with 1241 viewsStokieBlue

mRNA research update on 09:30 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

I'm not lashing out at anyone, I'm doing my best not to get into a scrap here, I thought that was pretty clear.

None of the posts you are complaining about would have happened if you had not refused to present your case when requested.

I dispute that. It was only an hour after you first (reasonably) asked about my research with the question "Could you outline why this doesn't sit right with the knowledge you have gained about vaccines to date? Do you have a study showing why this wouldn't be possible?" that SpruceMoose chimed in with his "Why is this anti-vax misinformation nonsense allowed on here? Bored of people spreading bollox under the guise of Just Asking Questions."

As I said, this was exactly what I was fearing would happen. Perhaps he and you were hoping for a quicker reply from me. I doubt it though as I had just waited 5 days for your reply.

Anyway, it looks like you don't want to have a reasonable debate.

Another totally disingenuous post.

I've now given you at least 4 chances to outline your position and you've continually refused yet you're saying it's me that "doesn't want to have a reasonable debate".

Why are you mentioning Spruce posts when referring to me? Nothing he said prevented you from responding to my first post asking you for information which you acknowledge was reasonable.

I have to say it's all looking rather pathetic from you now, Hype is right, I don't know why I bother and certainly won't be bothering from now on. You've successfully shut down the debate, well done.

SB

mRNA research update on 10:10 - Dec 13 with 1221 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 09:49 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

Another totally disingenuous post.

I've now given you at least 4 chances to outline your position and you've continually refused yet you're saying it's me that "doesn't want to have a reasonable debate".

Why are you mentioning Spruce posts when referring to me? Nothing he said prevented you from responding to my first post asking you for information which you acknowledge was reasonable.

I have to say it's all looking rather pathetic from you now, Hype is right, I don't know why I bother and certainly won't be bothering from now on. You've successfully shut down the debate, well done.

SB

"Why are you mentioning Spruce posts when referring to me? Nothing he said prevented you from responding to my first post asking you for information which you acknowledge was reasonable."

I've just explained that.

But you're right, this is ridiculous.

I'm sure you'll update us all about mRNA vaccines in future, so I'll share my thoughts for then.
mRNA research update on 10:35 - Dec 13 with 1189 viewseireblue

mRNA research update on 10:10 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

"Why are you mentioning Spruce posts when referring to me? Nothing he said prevented you from responding to my first post asking you for information which you acknowledge was reasonable."

I'm sure you'll update us all about mRNA vaccines in future, so I'll share my thoughts for then.

Here is some new news on mRNA vaccines.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-finally-approves-mrna-covid-065627541.html

Please, don’t wait on SB, It will be for the greater good for you to share your insights, thoughts and opinions as well as research.
mRNA research update on 12:45 - Dec 13 with 1146 viewsSpruceMoose

mRNA research update on 10:10 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

So, to summarise three pages of guff:

1) You aren’t able/willing to outline a position because to do so would out you, at best as a troll and at worst some kind of conspiracy nut.

2) Stokie knows what he’s talking about.

Glad I could help clear all this up. Stick a fork in this thread. Spruce declares it done.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 12:45]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

mRNA research update on 15:16 - Dec 13 with 1054 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 10:35 - Dec 13 by eireblue

Here is some new news on mRNA vaccines.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-finally-approves-mrna-covid-065627541.html

Please, don’t wait on SB, It will be for the greater good for you to share your insights, thoughts and opinions as well as research.

Fair enough. There's at least a couple of handfuls of insincerity in your last sentence but it's vaguely amusing and probably warranted.

What would you like to talk about, the article you've just linked or the one in the OT?
mRNA research update on 15:40 - Dec 13 with 1012 viewsSpruceMoose

mRNA research update on 15:16 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

Fair enough. There's at least a couple of handfuls of insincerity in your last sentence but it's vaguely amusing and probably warranted.

What would you like to talk about, the article you've just linked or the one in the OT?

If you’re unwilling to tell us what your “research” is and has actually uncovered then there’s nothing to talk about and you’re just wasting everyone’s time. Which I suspect is your aim.

Feel free to prove me wrong by finally disclosing it though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

mRNA research update on 15:47 - Dec 13 with 1008 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 15:40 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

If you’re unwilling to tell us what your “research” is and has actually uncovered then there’s nothing to talk about and you’re just wasting everyone’s time. Which I suspect is your aim.

Feel free to prove me wrong by finally disclosing it though.

I'm very willing to share my views but childish as it may seem not with the following posters/alts :

SpruceMoose
Stokie
DropCliffsNotBombs
Badger
PassionNotAnger
Clapham-Junction
Hype313
Mylittletown
XYZ
mRNA research update on 15:49 - Dec 13 with 996 viewsSpruceMoose

mRNA research update on 15:47 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

I'm very willing to share my views but childish as it may seem not with the following posters/alts :

SpruceMoose
Stokie
DropCliffsNotBombs
Badger
PassionNotAnger
Clapham-Junction
Hype313
Mylittletown
XYZ

That’s ok. We all know that your research is YouTube videos and conversation held on closed Facebook groups anyway.

mRNA research update on 15:56 - Dec 13 with 963 viewsStokieBlue

SpruceMoose
Stokie
DropCliffsNotBombs
Badger
PassionNotAnger
Clapham-Junction
Hype313
Mylittletown
XYZ

Interesting method of debating you have.

- Expect everyone to answer your questions no matter how obtuse.
- Refuse to answer other peoples questions no matter how simple.

SB

mRNA research update on 16:06 - Dec 13 with 921 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 15:56 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

Interesting method of debating you have.

- Expect everyone to answer your questions no matter how obtuse.
- Refuse to answer other peoples questions no matter how simple.

SB

I threw out an olive branch at 06:23 this morning but you - and your sidekick among others - threw it back at me.

If you have questions for me get somebody less confrontational to ask them for you.

Bye bye.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 16:07]
mRNA research update on 16:10 - Dec 13 with 914 viewsSpruceMoose

mRNA research update on 16:06 - Dec 13 by ChorleyBoy

I threw out an olive branch at 06:23 this morning but you - and your sidekick among others - threw it back at me.

If you have questions for me get somebody less confrontational to ask them for you.

Bye bye.

I think we are unlikely to see any more clear cut cases of concern trolling than this.

mRNA research update on 16:17 - Dec 13 with 878 viewsStokieBlue

Bye bye.

As per my reply to that post, it wasn't an olive branch, it was a disingenuous load of nonsense as well you know.

Everything that has transpired in this thread has done so because of your attitude.

Stop blaming other people and take some responsibility for supporting your views.

SB

mRNA research update on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 830 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Bye bye.

Pathetic. You surely can't think that anyone isn't seeing through this?

Cute little list though.
mRNA research update on 17:01 - Dec 13 with 776 viewsXYZ

SpruceMoose
Stokie
DropCliffsNotBombs
Badger
PassionNotAnger
Clapham-Junction
Hype313
Mylittletown
XYZ

Interesting, given I don't think we've ever interacted.

I'm sure that I'm missing out on the square root of zero.

Say hi to the boys from me.
mRNA research update on 17:34 - Dec 13 with 744 viewsChorleyBoy

mRNA research update on 17:01 - Dec 13 by XYZ

Interesting, given I don't think we've ever interacted.

I'm sure that I'm missing out on the square root of zero.

Say hi to the boys from me.

Hi XYZ

No we haven't ever interacted. How's tricks?

You gave Stokie a thumbs up or two earlier in the thread, but chose not to contribute, so I assumed you were just a fanboy.

I share your recent views on VAR.

Thanks for joining the thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024