Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pizza Tophy 12:32 - Oct 31 with 991 viewsringwoodblue

I know the remaining group games are this week but does anyone know when the draw for the next round will be?

And of second place teams in the Southetn region, who would you like/not like to be drawn against?

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Pizza Tophy on 13:06 - Oct 31 with 872 viewsPerublue

I had a quick scan of all the official and non-official sites that may know...and i found nothing...other than the end of November (30th) is when it's to be played...but going on a previous press release from one source the dates they gave for the group stages to be completed by were a bit off.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Pizza Tophy on 16:21 - Oct 31 with 657 viewsBecclesITFC

Pizza Tophy on 13:06 - Oct 31 by Perublue

I had a quick scan of all the official and non-official sites that may know...and i found nothing...other than the end of November (30th) is when it's to be played...but going on a previous press release from one source the dates they gave for the group stages to be completed by were a bit off.

The only information I could find is that we are definitely at home against a regional (ish) side too. I want to win this thing!!!

[Post edited 31 Oct 2022 16:22]
Pizza Tophy on 17:16 - Oct 31 with 579 viewsMillsyVOR

Pizza Tophy on 16:21 - Oct 31 by BecclesITFC

The only information I could find is that we are definitely at home against a regional (ish) side too. I want to win this thing!!!

[Post edited 31 Oct 2022 16:22]

Oh yes (posture, posture)!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024