Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight 10:10 - Oct 28 with 911 viewsvilanovablue

For some misty eyed reminiscing. Taking the 21 year old kid and his mate who'll probably just be a bit confused.
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 10:32 - Oct 28 with 875 viewsLord_Lucan

Brilliant stuff.

I think I went to see them pre covid with TWTD Funge - but I remember little of it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 12:06 - Oct 28 with 830 viewsDeano69

Was at the Concord2 last Friday watching Dirty DC, they were excellent. What venue you going to?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 12:26 - Oct 28 with 813 viewsvilanovablue

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 12:06 - Oct 28 by Deano69

Was at the Concord2 last Friday watching Dirty DC, they were excellent. What venue you going to?

Also at Concord2, I've never been before what's it like as a venue?
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:16 - Oct 28 with 769 viewsDeano69

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 12:26 - Oct 28 by vilanovablue

Also at Concord2, I've never been before what's it like as a venue?

Really cool, quite narrow, and you get quite a few in there. One large bar on the way with quite a few people to make your way through to get near the front.

It's under the promenade so quite quirky, been so big names play there (mainly before they become massive)

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:23 - Oct 28 with 760 viewsvilanovablue

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:16 - Oct 28 by Deano69

Really cool, quite narrow, and you get quite a few in there. One large bar on the way with quite a few people to make your way through to get near the front.

It's under the promenade so quite quirky, been so big names play there (mainly before they become massive)

Or when you are on your way down but still quite big. Been to a few of the clubs under the promenade and as you say quite quirky. Looking forward to it.
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:39 - Oct 28 with 738 viewsBrightonBlue

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:23 - Oct 28 by vilanovablue

Or when you are on your way down but still quite big. Been to a few of the clubs under the promenade and as you say quite quirky. Looking forward to it.

C2 is awesome, been to loads of gigs and club nights over the years in there. One of my fav Brighton venues. Always a good vibe although a little trek from the rest of town.
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 14:15 - Oct 28 with 706 viewsvilanovablue

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 13:39 - Oct 28 by BrightonBlue

C2 is awesome, been to loads of gigs and club nights over the years in there. One of my fav Brighton venues. Always a good vibe although a little trek from the rest of town.

Thanks for the responses. I'm coming from Eastbourne and a cab from the station looks a good option as it is a bit of a trek. I also have to get 2 21 year olds there who are notoriously slow!
[Post edited 28 Oct 2022 14:16]
Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 14:27 - Oct 28 with 681 viewsPerublue

Saw them in the late 90's at the Albert Hall and already by then I was reminiscing all misty eyed ... to see them now would probably have me inconsolable.
Enjoy.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Login to get fewer ads

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 14:45 - Oct 28 with 664 viewsvilanovablue

Off to see the Orb in Brighton tonight on 14:27 - Oct 28 by Perublue

Saw them in the late 90's at the Albert Hall and already by then I was reminiscing all misty eyed ... to see them now would probably have me inconsolable.
Enjoy.

Saw them multiple times in the early 90s, most notably at Brixton Academy. I am very much looking forward to it, cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024