Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan audio 23:52 - Oct 21 with 990 viewsJackSted

Anyone watching the game at home think the fans were quiet? I was at the ground and the atmosphere was electric but many people watching at home saying it was a library

Rumour is Sky turned our microphones down because we were singing about how s*** Sky are 🤣

[Post edited 21 Oct 2022 23:53]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Fan audio on 23:54 - Oct 21 with 950 viewsFixed_It

Don't know if they turned the volume down after the audible swearing from a fan early on!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Fan audio on 23:54 - Oct 21 with 958 viewsAsa

When you watch the Sky highlights of the goal you can barely hear the crowd as the players are celebrating.

Inside the stadium it was absolutely deafening. So clearly just the way that Sky balance the mix between the commentators and the stadium noise. Can see why people at home might think it wasn’t electric.

It was bouncing.
Fan audio on 23:56 - Oct 21 with 928 viewsJackSted

Fan audio on 23:54 - Oct 21 by Asa

When you watch the Sky highlights of the goal you can barely hear the crowd as the players are celebrating.

Inside the stadium it was absolutely deafening. So clearly just the way that Sky balance the mix between the commentators and the stadium noise. Can see why people at home might think it wasn’t electric.

It was bouncing.

Yeah I noticed that too.

Was disappointing watching the replay of the goal as the sound was so quiet from our fans

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Fan audio on 00:03 - Oct 22 with 872 viewsIllinoisblue

Fan audio on 23:54 - Oct 21 by Fixed_It

Don't know if they turned the volume down after the audible swearing from a fan early on!!

Yep! There were a couple of very clear “f-king w@nker” outbursts

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fan audio on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 838 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

At the start I thought the crowd sounded great, but as time went on they went noticeably quiet. I put that down to nerves but maybe they did adjust it due to the *ahem* ‘enthusiastic’ fan…
Fan audio on 00:13 - Oct 22 with 819 viewsSamWhiteUK

They did mute the mics after an early chant of "Sky TV is f**king sh*t" which funnily enough I didn't even notice at the game! Although I would have thought Derby fans were the ones to be singing that?
Fan audio on 00:29 - Oct 22 with 772 viewsArnieM

Fan audio on 23:56 - Oct 21 by JackSted

Yeah I noticed that too.

Was disappointing watching the replay of the goal as the sound was so quiet from our fans

But having been at the game WE clearly WERENT quiet.

Sky are a bunch of to ssas…. What’s new as regards Sky!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 0:29]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024