Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critical 3 points 22:42 - Oct 21 with 552 viewsitfcsuth

Our bounce back ability has been terrific so far this year - defeats so far followed by victories to Portsmouth and Derby. A key indicator that blips will occur but our level of performances get the results we deserve more often than not.

I thought our press was terrific this evening - the front 3 in particular.

Not a game littered with chances, but a game I think we certainly deserved to win.

I have to say Derby were awful, really really bad - I said straight after the appointment Paul Warne at Derby may well not be a good fit, it worked at Rotherham his approach, I’m sure it will be the case there.

COYB.
Critical 3 points on 22:49 - Oct 21 with 501 viewsBarcaBlue

The press was really good but I thought Derby defended well but didn't have the counter threat that Warne's Rotherham teams showed. Definitely deserved the win, and a second wouldn't have flattered us.
Critical 3 points on 22:50 - Oct 21 with 484 viewsWicklowBlue

Personally I thought Derby matched us well, kept tight at the back and numbered up well. Was beginning to wonder if teams had worked us out... Although a lack of ball pace, decision making and too many long passes through the midfield really hindered us.

Derby will take points off other teams and under Warne will become more effective. Make the playoffs?
Critical 3 points on 10:23 - Oct 22 with 340 viewsitfcsuth

Critical 3 points on 22:49 - Oct 21 by BarcaBlue

The press was really good but I thought Derby defended well but didn't have the counter threat that Warne's Rotherham teams showed. Definitely deserved the win, and a second wouldn't have flattered us.

I thought they lacked real quality in possession - Louie Sibley registered less than 50% pass completion in central midfield, that’s really poor.

Their wingbacks are not wing backs, although Mendez Laing offers some threat, Barkheuizen looks really unbalanced at LWB.

The two strikers look like bright prospects, and have all the hunger in the world without that experience yet, of course they were missing James Collins last night who you’d of thought would be a good partner for Dobbin or Osuwla.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024