Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morecambe commentary 16:29 - Oct 8 with 1198 viewsIPS_wich

I’m watching on iFollow with the opposition commentary. Honestly - they are the nicest most balanced away commentators I’ve ever heard. Been really fair, called it without bias and have been really complementary about us and our fans.
Morecambe commentary on 16:37 - Oct 8 with 1047 viewsDJR

Thanks for the tip. Much more engaging than the in-house commentary which tends to send me to sleep.
Morecambe commentary on 16:46 - Oct 8 with 942 viewsBobsthename

agreed.
Morecambe commentary on 17:48 - Oct 8 with 705 viewsTerra_Farma

Agreed
Morecambe commentary on 17:53 - Oct 8 with 678 viewsRozz

Should've given that a go. Was it their local radio or do they have an in-house solution like ours?

I prefer the balance of the radio commentary tbh.
Morecambe commentary on 17:59 - Oct 8 with 631 viewsIPS_wich

Morecambe commentary on 17:53 - Oct 8 by Rozz

Should've given that a go. Was it their local radio or do they have an in-house solution like ours?

I prefer the balance of the radio commentary tbh.

Radio commentary with the Morecambe head of youth coaching as the summariser. He coached Leif Davis as a 15-18 year old and was really invested in Davis playing well.

They called the first penalty stonewall and the second one 50/50 but said you can’t complain if the defender goes to ground. Said our support was fantastic given how long the trip is. Also agreed with every yellow card for both sides apart from the Stockton one because they didn’t see it.

Their main summary was it was a pleasure to watch us in the second half and their main hope is to survive in the league so they get to play against ‘proper clubs with history’ like Ipswich.

Compared to the feral Sheff Wed commentators who were baying for Ipswich players to be sent off it was an absolute breath of fresh air.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024