Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... 08:02 - Sep 18 with 1556 viewsbluesym

Brendan Galloway. So they will be missing him, as well as one of their decent attackers for the game against us. Get it played I say, our squad is big enough and good enough to beat them,even without 2 or 3 of our 'regulars'.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 08:25 - Sep 18 with 1433 viewsChurchman

On balance, I’d play it too. It’s a long season, we have had a game postponed already and we have a decent sized squad. There are enough midweek games as it is - let’s not add to them if we can.
If it’s just Burns and Leigh… on 08:27 - Sep 18 with 1428 viewsBloots

….I agree, play it.

If The Egyptian King is missing then I think it’s a different story.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 08:36 - Sep 18 with 1358 viewsRonFearonsHair

With a name like that he sounds more suited to being a coach.
I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 08:47 - Sep 18 with 1290 viewsEpiphone

We’ve got to play it.Past experience shows we lose out if we let a backlog of games build up.Plus we have unbeaten momentum at present,we’re told how we’ve got two players for each position and at some stage we’re going to have to play without the skipper through injury or suspension.Hopefully KMc will put faith in Ball,KVY,etc as backup.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2022 8:47]
If it’s just Burns and Leigh… on 09:02 - Sep 18 with 1179 viewsbluesym

If it’s just Burns and Leigh… on 08:27 - Sep 18 by Bloots

….I agree, play it.

If The Egyptian King is missing then I think it’s a different story.

I agree,but I can't see Morsy being called up personally.

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 09:20 - Sep 18 with 1097 viewsSimonds92

He came on as a sub in 70th minute, is he that important?
I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 09:21 - Sep 18 with 1086 viewsbluesym

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 09:20 - Sep 18 by Simonds92

He came on as a sub in 70th minute, is he that important?

I didn't know that,but he is a decent player and has been a regular starter for them normally.

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 11:21 - Sep 18 with 874 viewspafcprogs

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 09:21 - Sep 18 by bluesym

I didn't know that,but he is a decent player and has been a regular starter for them normally.

He is a good player and was unwise to get dragged into the usual Cowley inspired shenanigans at the end....

He is though coming back from an awful injury last season so has only recently had a few games in and is still alternating with Gillesphey in the LCB position. He is a miss but we also have Wilson on the bench.

I see Morsy has been called up so be interesting to see if you call it off. If you do can you do so soon so I don't waste too much time on my One Game at a Time preview on Pasoti.

We will be missing Azaz but hopefully will have Mayor back after some personal time away.

Should be a good game between two footballing sides .....happy to see Ladapop on the bench....scored plenty as we went down then left us under a cloud but has enjoyed playing against us since.

Can't see it ending 0-0.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 11:34 - Sep 18 with 828 viewspointofblue

I see Plymouth had a key defender sent off yesterday... on 11:21 - Sep 18 by pafcprogs

He is a good player and was unwise to get dragged into the usual Cowley inspired shenanigans at the end....

He is though coming back from an awful injury last season so has only recently had a few games in and is still alternating with Gillesphey in the LCB position. He is a miss but we also have Wilson on the bench.

I see Morsy has been called up so be interesting to see if you call it off. If you do can you do so soon so I don't waste too much time on my One Game at a Time preview on Pasoti.

We will be missing Azaz but hopefully will have Mayor back after some personal time away.

Should be a good game between two footballing sides .....happy to see Ladapop on the bench....scored plenty as we went down then left us under a cloud but has enjoyed playing against us since.

Can't see it ending 0-0.

We’re definitely missing Burns whilst we’re waiting on a decision from Morsy. If he is called up then we could invoke the three internationals rule and have it called off. Personally, I think play it as Ball seems more than an adequate replacement for Morsy. Not sure who we’d play at right wing back or whether we would switch to a back four. Personally, I’d bring in Vincent-Young and keep the formation as it is as, up to yesterday, we had been defensively solid this season.

Ladapo is in and out of the side as McKenna sees fit though didn’t do his cause much good yesterday. Then again Harness, who has been one of our best players this season, had a bit of a shocker as well.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024