Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit today 11:39 - Sep 17 with 856 viewsTrumptonBlue

Wonder what it'll be? The black shorts of the 2nd and 3rd kits clash with Wednesday's. Will the ref overlook the shorts clash (as they seem to be doing more frequently this season), will we have some bespoke shorts or another surprise option, or will it be a horrible mash-up using the home shorts - who remembers the criminal orange-and-black-shirt-with-white-and-blue -swirly-shorts combination once seen at Hillsborough?

These are the really important questions, I'm sure you'll agree.
Kit today on 11:45 - Sep 17 with 831 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If a ref in charge of a match with one team playing in blue and white stripes and the other in red and black stripes can't make the correct decision because both teams are in black shorts, then he shouldn't be in charge of a match.

This sort of BS is just more one thing on a long list of innocuous cr@p that is ruining football.

But you're probably right.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Kit today on 11:48 - Sep 17 with 812 viewsRyorry

Putting aside any "clash" issue, I wonder if it'll be the away or 3rd kit today?

Can't think of a more suitable time for our 3rd kit to make its first appearance.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kit today on 11:51 - Sep 17 with 805 viewsbungaytractor

Think it should be black because we are all in mourning still but it doesnt bother me really as i'll be listening on the radio
Kit today on 12:03 - Sep 17 with 744 viewsRyorry

Kit today on 11:51 - Sep 17 by bungaytractor

Think it should be black because we are all in mourning still but it doesnt bother me really as i'll be listening on the radio

😂 😂

Couldn't make you up!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kit today on 13:41 - Sep 17 with 604 viewsMattinLondon

Kit today on 11:45 - Sep 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

If a ref in charge of a match with one team playing in blue and white stripes and the other in red and black stripes can't make the correct decision because both teams are in black shorts, then he shouldn't be in charge of a match.

This sort of BS is just more one thing on a long list of innocuous cr@p that is ruining football.

But you're probably right.

Short ‘clashes’ were a lot more common in the 80s. Last season we wore all black which didn’t pose any issues with Sheff W black shorts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024