Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maldon & Tiptree vs Heybridge Swifts 18:39 - Sep 3 with 562 viewsbackinbeige

I went to the big local derby on bank holiday Monday. Heybridge are near the top of the league, Maldon (formerly managed by Wayne Brown) have had a terrible start to the season and need to get their act together to stay in the league. A reversal of previous years.

Heybridge ended 2-1 winners with a first half nerve settler, a 93rd minute supposed clincher and a 95th minute sloppy 'oh sht we might draw this' header conceded from a corner, then a panicked last two minutes of an extended injury time. The Leyton Orient loanee, Harrison Sodje, played well for Swifts at left back.

Hopefully The Jammers stay in the league, I wouldn’t want to see the derby disappear.

Don't forget to pay your local non-league team a visit if you can't get to an ITFC game!

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Maldon & Tiptree vs Heybridge Swifts on 11:55 - Sep 4 with 385 viewsFBI

Amen.

My band sponsors Alfie Stevens, the goal machine of Torridgeside FC Reserves in the North Devon Senior League. £50 a year well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024