Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aluko out 09:10 - Sep 2 with 1079 viewsJon_456

Few months
Aluko out on 09:12 - Sep 2 with 1041 viewsWallingford_Boy

Shame, but probably 4th choice number 10 now, so not as damaging as it would have been before Harness/JJ joined.

RIP Sir Bobby

Aluko out on 09:17 - Sep 2 with 978 viewsWeekender

Hopefully Humphreys can step in

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Aluko out on 09:28 - Sep 2 with 922 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

It's a real shame and we will miss him, although I'm more worried about the long-term implications for him than the short-term loss for us. Our strength in depth should prevent us from rushing him back so fingers crossed he makes a good recovery and is there to see us home in the second half of the season.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Aluko out on 09:33 - Sep 2 with 889 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Aluko out on 09:17 - Sep 2 by Weekender

Hopefully Humphreys can step in

Aluko generally plays the right sided attacker of the three in McKenna's 3-4-3/5-2-3 system. Humphreys is understudy to Evans, but Camara's arrival pushes him down the pecking order, once Camara is match fit.

With Aluko out, and Chaplin possibly struggling with a minor injury, I would expect to see Ahadme on the bench at Accrington. Harness starting on the left, Ladappo in the middle, probably TJJ on the right picked ahead of Jackson and Ahadme, who I think will be on the bench.

If Burns isn't fit then KVY appears to have KM's trust. Leigh, Ball, Keogh and Edwards on the bench cover the back and midfield. Burgess or Humphreys for the other spot?
Aluko out on 09:39 - Sep 2 with 833 viewsBigCommon

Probably what pushed the Camara signing along?
Shame for Sone, this. But he should be back in time for Jan-Feb, when things start heading towards the business end of the season. By then, it will feel like another new signing.
I think the experienced pro's in the squad will have a huge role to play, on and off the pitch, as the pressure cranks up.
Aluko, Morsy Evans etc and the shrewd Keogh signing, will be invaluable, imo. When things hot up..
Aluko has a big role to play and will still be of value to the squad. Even if he's out injured for a while. Imo.
Aluko out on 10:49 - Sep 2 with 685 viewsDeano69

Thats a massive shame, I love watching him play

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Aluko out on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 654 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Aluko out on 09:33 - Sep 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

Aluko generally plays the right sided attacker of the three in McKenna's 3-4-3/5-2-3 system. Humphreys is understudy to Evans, but Camara's arrival pushes him down the pecking order, once Camara is match fit.

With Aluko out, and Chaplin possibly struggling with a minor injury, I would expect to see Ahadme on the bench at Accrington. Harness starting on the left, Ladappo in the middle, probably TJJ on the right picked ahead of Jackson and Ahadme, who I think will be on the bench.

If Burns isn't fit then KVY appears to have KM's trust. Leigh, Ball, Keogh and Edwards on the bench cover the back and midfield. Burgess or Humphreys for the other spot?

The reality is that none of us know Humphreys best position.

He's only played two matches.

He says he likes to get forward, makes forward runs, create assists etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see him tried as a 10.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Aluko out on 11:23 - Sep 2 with 630 viewsWeekender

Aluko out on 11:12 - Sep 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

The reality is that none of us know Humphreys best position.

He's only played two matches.

He says he likes to get forward, makes forward runs, create assists etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see him tried as a 10.

Didn't he play as a 10 against Charlton on the last day of last season?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Login to get fewer ads

Aluko out on 11:41 - Sep 2 with 605 viewsRyorry

Aluko out on 09:39 - Sep 2 by BigCommon

Probably what pushed the Camara signing along?
Shame for Sone, this. But he should be back in time for Jan-Feb, when things start heading towards the business end of the season. By then, it will feel like another new signing.
I think the experienced pro's in the squad will have a huge role to play, on and off the pitch, as the pressure cranks up.
Aluko, Morsy Evans etc and the shrewd Keogh signing, will be invaluable, imo. When things hot up..
Aluko has a big role to play and will still be of value to the squad. Even if he's out injured for a while. Imo.

KM said yesterday's two signings had nothing to do with Aluko's injury, they were already being sought.

So sorry for Sone, and I feel he's not as replaceable as some are making out, he had his own unique impact as a sub.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024