Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camara Highlights 15:36 - Sep 1 with 1711 viewsRozz

I'm excited by this one.

Could use a little shooting practice, but a real talent at this level to drive play forward. The amount of times he jinks past people in this and advances 30 or 40 yards before being clattered is bordering the ridiculous.

Camara Highlights on 15:39 - Sep 1 with 1640 viewsportmanking

My word. That ball carrying ability.... it's making me moist.
Camara Highlights on 15:47 - Sep 1 with 1561 viewsMetal_Hacker

The guy's footwork for a tall bloke looks superb

Poll: If it were one or the other

Camara Highlights on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 1250 viewsHighgateBlue

Agreed. I was thinking exactly the same having seen the video, before I even read your post properly (sorry!)

His stats also back that up - he draws a lot of fouls. No bad thing. Maybe we now need to up our game from set pieces!

Equally though, he seems capable of staying on his feet or getting back up quickly when needed - that keenness, quickness and cleverness is just what is needed in a KMac side.

It will be fascinating to see what KMac does with him. His heat map (as I read it) seems to indicate he spends a lot of time on the right of the pitch for a centre mid, but maybe that's just me. A lot of competition now (even if Ball, Aluko and Chappers are all out for a while, which I'm sure they won't all be).
Camara Highlights on 17:38 - Sep 1 with 1191 viewsRozz

Camara Highlights on 17:29 - Sep 1 by HighgateBlue

Agreed. I was thinking exactly the same having seen the video, before I even read your post properly (sorry!)

His stats also back that up - he draws a lot of fouls. No bad thing. Maybe we now need to up our game from set pieces!

Equally though, he seems capable of staying on his feet or getting back up quickly when needed - that keenness, quickness and cleverness is just what is needed in a KMac side.

It will be fascinating to see what KMac does with him. His heat map (as I read it) seems to indicate he spends a lot of time on the right of the pitch for a centre mid, but maybe that's just me. A lot of competition now (even if Ball, Aluko and Chappers are all out for a while, which I'm sure they won't all be).

He looks like the player I hoped Rekeem Harper was going to be, if I'm honest!

I think if Aluko's injury proves to be a long term one, we might see him in that right sided AM role first. I thought the same about the heat map.

Are you based in Highgate? I'm just up the road.
Camara Highlights on 18:34 - Sep 1 with 999 viewsMillsey

My Plymouth supporting mate reckons we will love him but can’t shoot for 💩 lol
Camara Highlights on 19:10 - Sep 1 with 837 viewsMillsey

Camara Highlights on 18:34 - Sep 1 by Millsey

My Plymouth supporting mate reckons we will love him but can’t shoot for 💩 lol

He doesn't stop running so will become a fans favourite despite his woeful shooting ability. Having said that he'll probably score against us in a couple of weeks time
From my mate Phil down in Plymouth
Camara Highlights on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 803 viewsArnieM

Camara Highlights on 15:47 - Sep 1 by Metal_Hacker

The guy's footwork for a tall bloke looks superb

He’s got legs right up to his armpits hasn’t he! Very easy to get fouls on the edge of the area with those I reckon.👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Camara Highlights on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 785 viewsPhilTWTD

Debut goal for Dulwich Hamlet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024