Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new shirts - children's sizing 22:41 - Aug 27 with 776 viewsTattered_and_Torn

Hi
I'm going to order one of the new shirts for our lad and I believe the sizing is different from the Adidas ones. But I don't know if this means they come up large or small.

Does anyone know which size fits someone who wears 11-12 size t-shirts?
The new shirts - children's sizing on 00:41 - Aug 28 with 708 viewsbudgiebasher

I ordered my 12 year old a Yl based upon this:

https://www.umbro.co.uk/customer-care/size-guides

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

The new shirts - children's sizing on 05:55 - Aug 28 with 668 viewsbrad548ye

I actually took my 9 yr old daughter in the other day to see how they fit. She's slim and average height for a girl of her age and the 9-10 came up a bit tight on her so we went for the 11-12 size which seemed a perfect fit for her. Hope that helps.
The new shirts - children's sizing on 06:17 - Aug 28 with 659 viewsChateauWines

I'd go in if can. My youngest is 14 but of slight build. I started with medium youth and we went out with small adult. The lady working on shirts very helpful but stayed shirts coming up small. Hope this helps

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

The new shirts - children's sizing on 13:26 - Aug 28 with 569 viewsTattered_and_Torn

The new shirts - children's sizing on 06:17 - Aug 28 by ChateauWines

I'd go in if can. My youngest is 14 but of slight build. I started with medium youth and we went out with small adult. The lady working on shirts very helpful but stayed shirts coming up small. Hope this helps

Thanks everyone - looks like they come up a bit small so I'll go for the one up from his last Adidas one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024