Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australian fan here for Bristol game 15:37 - Aug 21 with 1372 viewsADStephenson

Hi all, sorry for the long post, bit I've got a bit of a back story to this post.
My wife's step dad is a Man United fan, but had a soft spot for Ipswich through me. We've been to a few have together and he always looks out for their results. He never knew his own dad and for literally 60 years his mum wouldn't tell him. He eventually managed to track his dad down to find out he had emigrated to Australia. After going out to meet him, he discovered that his dad is a Town fan and that he has a half brother who is also a Town fan. His half brother is now visiting and we're going to come to watch the Bristol Rovers match in a couple of weeks. I wondered if there would be any way to make it more special than just attending, seeing as he's come from the other side of the world to visit Portman road. He went up to Shrewsbury yesterday as well and had a great time.
I'd love to try to arrange something nice for my father in law and his brother if at all possible. Any advice gratefully received.

www.adstephenson.com

Australian fan here for Bristol game on 15:49 - Aug 21 with 1266 viewsStewart27

Sure they would be happy to announce something in the fan zone before the game. Maybe a graphic there and/or on the big screen in the ground? Also have you considered a stadium tour? Not even sure if and when these take place.
Australian fan here for Bristol game on 15:54 - Aug 21 with 1238 viewsADStephenson

Australian fan here for Bristol game on 15:49 - Aug 21 by Stewart27

Sure they would be happy to announce something in the fan zone before the game. Maybe a graphic there and/or on the big screen in the ground? Also have you considered a stadium tour? Not even sure if and when these take place.

That's good to know. I've only just found out that he's going to the Bristol game. We live near Bicester, so it's a bit of a trek, but it's the only home game he can make whilst he's over. Any idea who I should get in touch with?

www.adstephenson.com

Australian fan here for Bristol game on 15:57 - Aug 21 with 1225 viewsSitfcB

You can order a big screen message for £20 on the ticketing website.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Australian fan here for Bristol game on 16:10 - Aug 21 with 1181 viewsfarkenhell

Australian fan here for Bristol game on 15:54 - Aug 21 by ADStephenson

That's good to know. I've only just found out that he's going to the Bristol game. We live near Bicester, so it's a bit of a trek, but it's the only home game he can make whilst he's over. Any idea who I should get in touch with?

Contact Rosie Richardson, lovely lady. A few years ago, my family arranged a surprise corporate event for me for a landmark birthday. She explained all of the options, was attentive, organised a fantastic day and even called me afterwards to ensure that I had an enjoyable time. I'm sure she'll find something for you.
Australian fan here for Bristol game on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 785 viewsIllinoisblue

Send the club an email and I’m sure they’d put a note and photo in the programme for you. Would be a nice family souvenir

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024