Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westlake on ifollow 20:45 - Aug 16 with 998 viewsslaughteredskipper

Really inciteful commentary with great commentary in my opinion. Calling out the fans who don’t understand that possession football is important even going backwards to create space and opportunities. Definitely make him a permanent fixture in my opinion.
Westlake on ifollow on 20:46 - Aug 16 with 966 viewsSteve_M

Yes, he got better as the half went on. Early on it was lots of enthusiasm about Ipswich whereas once he started breaking things down he was much better.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Westlake on ifollow on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 940 viewshomer_123

Westlake on ifollow on 20:46 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

Yes, he got better as the half went on. Early on it was lots of enthusiasm about Ipswich whereas once he started breaking things down he was much better.

It's a bit blue tinted for me.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Westlake on ifollow on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 926 viewsArnieM

He reads the game so well.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Westlake on ifollow on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 912 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Westlake on ifollow on 20:46 - Aug 16 by Steve_M

Yes, I was finding him a bit frustrating at the start of the half, just talking about the confidence KMc has in the players. Then he suddenly seemed to jump into analysis mode - much better!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Westlake on ifollow on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 908 viewsHalifaxBlue

Agreed, I like him and he's learning on the job quite quickly. 100x better than getting currently contracted players to spew nothing statements. Still miss Brenner and Mick but Westlake makes it easier to swallow.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Westlake on ifollow on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 906 viewsHighgateBlue

I tend to agree. I heard him called Ian earlier, and I thought it was Westlake, but I wasn't sure.

Yeah I think he brings a lot more insightful insider comment than many. I mean, I'd let Mick Mills move in and eat all me Pringles, but he's a little soporific.
Westlake on ifollow on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 884 viewsBromleyBloo

Westlake on ifollow on 20:47 - Aug 16 by ArnieM

Yes, he was very good for the MK match as well, but I do miss the dour legend of Mick Mills…………..
Westlake on ifollow on 20:58 - Aug 16 with 783 viewsDJR

Westlake on ifollow on 20:47 - Aug 16 by ArnieM

I wasn't wholly convinced about what he was saying about Jackson staying wide. Donacien rarely got the ball in the first half to play it to Jackson, and we didn't really have control of the midfield to play it to him either. He was making comparisons with the width we had at the MK Dons game but the first half of today's game was completely different.
Login to get fewer ads

Westlake on ifollow on 21:05 - Aug 16 with 712 viewsstopmoaning

Yeah he’s really been good.
Westlake on ifollow on 21:07 - Aug 16 with 688 viewsTrumptonBlue

"Inciteful"?

Are you sure? Doesn't sound like the type of thing the club are looking to promote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024