Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fooking get in there! 15:31 - Aug 13 with 592 viewsIllinoisblue

Come on

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fooking get in there! on 15:36 - Aug 13 with 531 viewsKropotkin123

Great to see us get another this half. Now we have threats down both sides we seem so strong. The other thing that impresses me this game is that we are prepared to pass long. Not good it up there hoping, but actual long passes.

I thought we'd struggle in the heat, but I expect the forwards have been told to run themselves into the ground and they will be subbed.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Fooking get in there! on 15:36 - Aug 13 with 522 viewsAK74

Top of the league as it stands. Stop the season now!
Fooking get in there! on 15:37 - Aug 13 with 499 viewsBlueBadger

This can't be right, I thought we couldn't score goals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fooking get in there! on 15:42 - Aug 13 with 423 viewsIllinoisblue

Fooking get in there! on 15:36 - Aug 13 by Kropotkin123

Great to see us get another this half. Now we have threats down both sides we seem so strong. The other thing that impresses me this game is that we are prepared to pass long. Not good it up there hoping, but actual long passes.

I thought we'd struggle in the heat, but I expect the forwards have been told to run themselves into the ground and they will be subbed.

Everyone’s really putting in a shift and love seeing us shoot from distance. Still troubled by those two MK break aways though. Can’t gift them anything after this dominance

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fooking get in there! on 15:46 - Aug 13 with 356 viewsRyorry

Fooking get in there! on 15:42 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

Everyone’s really putting in a shift and love seeing us shoot from distance. Still troubled by those two MK break aways though. Can’t gift them anything after this dominance

Yep, we're in dangerous scoreline territory!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024