Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi 14:25 - Aug 9 with 1289 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/01/richard-keogh-waking-up-paramed
Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 15:09 - Aug 9 with 1203 viewsHipsterectomy

We’ve had multiple players guilty of actual drink driving etc whilst with us and it was never a big issue with our fan base. This guy was drunk in a passenger seat and people are making out we’re signing a violent offender.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsSchmoke

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 15:09 - Aug 9 by Hipsterectomy

We’ve had multiple players guilty of actual drink driving etc whilst with us and it was never a big issue with our fan base. This guy was drunk in a passenger seat and people are making out we’re signing a violent offender.

Never let the facts get in the way of being completely wrong about something (them not you).

I, of course, have never made a split second decision that ended up being a bad idea. Especially not after having a few.
Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 1066 viewsLeoMuff

So the only foolish thing he has done is not wear a seat belt….will be good back up, wonder if Enough has been seen of Burgess to decide he is not realiable enough as back up for a promotion chasing side, looks good for the vast majority of the game but there always seems to be 1 or 2 lapses which he may or may not get away with

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 17:17 - Aug 9 with 980 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

His main crime was being one of the club's highest earners and 30+.

How did Derby ever think they would get away with sacking him and retaining the uninjured, younger guys?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 17:25 - Aug 9 with 945 viewsSimonds92

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 15:09 - Aug 9 by Hipsterectomy

It was a big problem when it came to Norwood. If he's made a mistake like Norwood fine, just as long as everyone stays consistent with their criticism or acceptance of a mistake. He was the captain of a team, got pi$$ed up and got in the car with someone in the same state. It's just as bad as being the driver imo.
Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 17:27 - Aug 9 with 936 viewsOwainG1992

He was a passenger.
He gets all the blame and its put on him because he's over 30.
Wasn't Lawrence driving from memory?
But nothing happened to him as he was in his prime.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 19:41 - Aug 9 with 794 viewsBlueBadger

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 17:25 - Aug 9 by Simonds92

It was a big problem when it came to Norwood. If he's made a mistake like Norwood fine, just as long as everyone stays consistent with their criticism or acceptance of a mistake. He was the captain of a team, got pi$$ed up and got in the car with someone in the same state. It's just as bad as being the driver imo.

Norwood's main 'mistake' was thinking he wasn't going to get caught for a second time.

Keogh's was not doing his due diligence. End of the day, he's not Lawrence's dad.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 19:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 19:52 - Aug 9 with 740 viewsSimonds92

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 19:41 - Aug 9 by BlueBadger

Norwood's main 'mistake' was thinking he wasn't going to get caught for a second time.

Keogh's was not doing his due diligence. End of the day, he's not Lawrence's dad.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 19:41]

No, it was getting in to a car with a drunk driver who he'd been on the beers with all night. Equally as idiotic as Lawrence. I wont hammer him for it, i didn't hammer Norwood for it, i just hope those who did stay consistent in their criticism.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 20:03 - Aug 9 with 707 viewsLeoMuff

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 19:52 - Aug 9 by Simonds92

No, it was getting in to a car with a drunk driver who he'd been on the beers with all night. Equally as idiotic as Lawrence. I wont hammer him for it, i didn't hammer Norwood for it, i just hope those who did stay consistent in their criticism.

Again, he said he wasn’t with Lawrence so didn’t know he had been drinking, and clearly you would assume as the club provided transportation that he wasn’t drunk.

You would think all this if not true would be blown out of the water at the court case, so witness statements and possibly cctv possibly back it.

So he says he just got into a car with a teammate who he thought was sober, who then rran off and left him when critically injured in the accident

If you are calling him a liar then I would say you are on dodgy ground

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Richard Keogh: ‘The next thing I know I’m waking up and speaking to paramedi on 20:15 - Aug 9 with 652 viewsZXBlue

It was a big issue for many of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024