Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train to game sat 20:00 - Jul 27 with 621 viewsKungfuBlue

Genuinely can’t make up mind if should risk the 1329 from Stow to Ipswich train on Saturday. Can do a bus or even drive but my young lad loves the whole travel to town, walk past the away fans singing at the station hotel then into the fan zone for an hour before kick off. I of course like all that plus fact I can have a pint or 2 during game and not have to drive etc. not done bus before, looks simple enough though 3 times the durations
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 20:11]
Train to game sat on 20:16 - Jul 27 with 573 viewsEastTownBlue

All scheduled trains ran last Saturday during the ASLEF strike. Of course if a driver is unavailable there is little backup to provide the service.

On the few occassions I drove from Stow last season the train was the better option compared to queuing along Norwich/Bramford Road,
Train to game sat on 20:19 - Jul 27 with 563 viewshoppy

If you’re only training on Saturday, I don’t rate your chances of making the team.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Train to game sat on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 488 viewsEly_Blue

Train to game sat on 20:16 - Jul 27 by EastTownBlue

All scheduled trains ran last Saturday during the ASLEF strike. Of course if a driver is unavailable there is little backup to provide the service.

On the few occassions I drove from Stow last season the train was the better option compared to queuing along Norwich/Bramford Road,

If you’re queuing along Bramford or Norwich rd then you’re a fool.
London rd or cutting through Chantry are easier options

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024