Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? 10:21 - Jul 26 with 5445 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 13:43 - Jul 26 with 617 viewsPhilTWTD

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 11:14 - Jul 26 by blueasfook

I just hope that doesn't lead to a knee-jerk reaction of getting rid of McKenna if we don't get off to a flying start.

He needs to be given at least 3 games to get the squad playing well.

I think three is being overly generous. If we're not winning 2-0 by half-time on Saturday I'm expecting the bedsheet banners to go up.
Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 13:47 - Jul 26 with 584 viewsBiGDonnie

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 11:21 - Jul 26 by DMDC

Why cant people have an opinion on here without being called a budgie or troll or whatever ? Its a discussion board. If my view is different from yours, by all means explain how you feel, but please dont bother if this is all you can come up with.

So you're just a miserable sod who knows sweet fa about football? Gotcha.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 14:02 - Jul 26 with 563 viewsblueasfook

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 13:43 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

I think three is being overly generous. If we're not winning 2-0 by half-time on Saturday I'm expecting the bedsheet banners to go up.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 14:10 - Jul 26 with 534 viewsStevieH

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 10:22 - Jul 26 by Warkystache

Who is Ian Darke?

Here he is commentating………..

Just a random game from the early 90s

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 16:31 - Jul 26 with 451 viewsChurchman

Why is Ian Darke tweeting sh!te about us? on 11:14 - Jul 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Under the current ownership, we havent spent a single day in the play off positions.

We havent even troubled the play offs. Primarily down to PC and his coaching team.

That in itself puts pressure on us. A good start is an absolute must.

If you turn it around, you could say without the current ownership we’d have been in a relegation battle last year and facing another this. That was the Evans trend. Downwards.

Of course there is pressure and so there should be. Yes I agree, a good start is crucial. Three meagre points from eighteen last season left us out of the picture before the season had really got going.

I like what we have defensively - every decent team starts with that. Concerns? I’ve no problem losing the forwards we did. They really weren’t doing it. But with what we have now, do we have enough goals and potential from set pieces? Time will tell.

Overall, I’m very optimistic for the season. The key is the majority of the players know each other and the club now and have had a proper pre season. That could make all the difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024