Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My IFollow subscription just auto renewed 13:15 - Jul 9 with 1068 viewsIllinoisblue

An absolute bargain at $187 for the season. Works out at just over $4 a game. Or 3 pounds and thirty pence in real money.

Hopefully Town TV will be similarly priced for international fans. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 13:52 - Jul 9 with 961 viewsWestover

Same for me in Portugal £140 for the season.👍
My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 13:59 - Jul 9 with 943 viewsearlsgreenblue

Same over here in Madeira.
My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 18:39 - Jul 9 with 756 viewsEly_Blue

What’s the price in Euros for Frimmers from Netherlands?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 20:20 - Jul 9 with 697 viewsmichaeldownunder

Here in Oz I am paying $5.80 per game, about 3 UK pounds, very cheap on the down side most games are at one in the morning Haha
My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 22:16 - Jul 9 with 623 viewsellerblue

160 euros here in Germany and this season will see all games whether on sky or not

Heinsberg Blue

My IFollow subscription just auto renewed on 03:01 - Jul 10 with 541 viewsBigCommon

I'm hoping Town TV will be giving us a better insight into the academy side of things.. I mean, you get to hear about certain youngsters coming through, but don't get to see much of them... Be nice to see some u18's, and under 23's games, for those that don't live locally to Playford Road..Can only help their development, too, imo.. Being a bit more in the spotlight, could ease them into the more pressurized environment of first team football and all the media hype that comes with it..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024