Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon 4k fire sticks 13:27 - Jun 30 with 959 viewsMeltonBlue

Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the summer break.. looking forward to getting back on the 30th! Non footy question, but wondered if anyone has any thoughts on the Amazon fire stick, are they any good?
Amazon 4k fire sticks on 13:30 - Jun 30 with 933 viewsSkip_Intro

Yep - great bit of kit for the money - they are often on sale on amazon. Effectively turns any TV into a smart TV - plus you can add things like Kodi and IPTV to it.
Amazon 4k fire sticks on 13:33 - Jun 30 with 913 viewsChurchman

I’ve had a couple of of fire sticks. The first I bought in an Amazon sale for no money years ago. Can’t be up to much, thought I. Wrong. It’s actually a good bit of kit that works and we’ve had good use from them over the years.
Amazon 4k fire sticks on 13:41 - Jun 30 with 868 viewsPomylumpy

They are pretty good. Have much better wifi than the Google tv and cheaper when on special.

The web browser is a bit flakey for iFollow though.
Amazon 4k fire sticks on 13:45 - Jun 30 with 852 viewsLord_Lucan

Great - I use one at work and I also have one of those little boxes that basically can get you pretty much any film or TV series known to man - plus all sorts of channels from all over the planet. It cost me £80 a year plus a one off the payment for the box which from memory was about £100 - £150

The interface of said box is a bit of a pain in the arse but it's a great bit of kit.

If this is of any interest you you send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the guy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Amazon 4k fire sticks on 14:28 - Jun 30 with 746 viewsSouperJim

Another +1 here, we have 3 of them in the house now and they do a great job. The performance is excellent, especially for the money. We even have one in our main living room TV, and that has built in android but is clunky and slow by comparison.

If you're of the technical persuasion, it's very easy to download and install just about anything on a firestick, so IPTV etc. I'm yet to find something I want to run on a TV that a firestick can't do well.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Amazon 4k fire sticks on 14:55 - Jun 30 with 701 viewsMeltonBlue

Amazon 4k fire sticks on 14:28 - Jun 30 by SouperJim

Another +1 here, we have 3 of them in the house now and they do a great job. The performance is excellent, especially for the money. We even have one in our main living room TV, and that has built in android but is clunky and slow by comparison.

If you're of the technical persuasion, it's very easy to download and install just about anything on a firestick, so IPTV etc. I'm yet to find something I want to run on a TV that a firestick can't do well.

Thanks to you all for the responses, will look at getting one ordered, thanks again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024