Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Make of it what you will, BUT… 22:46 - May 26 with 2553 viewsLeeds_Blue

Dominic Thompson’s still walking round in his Ipswich tracksuit, with KVY by the looks of social media.

I personally hope it’s just because it was the only thing that didn’t need ironing…
Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:23 - May 27 with 1920 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

He hasn't returned to Brentford yet by the sounds of things, but will do shortly.
Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:51 - May 27 with 1746 viewschicoazul

Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:23 - May 27 by TonyHumesIpswich

He hasn't returned to Brentford yet by the sounds of things, but will do shortly.

With us until after the play off final.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:57 - May 27 with 1714 viewsSimonds92

I definitely think as a LB he will go on to have a very good career. Dont get all this hate for him at all, he was definitely the best of the bunch that have played there this season.
Make of it what you will, BUT… on 11:00 - May 27 with 1675 viewsRomeo4

Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:57 - May 27 by Simonds92

I definitely think as a LB he will go on to have a very good career. Dont get all this hate for him at all, he was definitely the best of the bunch that have played there this season.

Agree. As a LB he was fine. If that’s the system KMac wants to adopt then we could do a lot worse than Thompson.

If however the plan is to continue with wing backs then Thomson’s limitations would mean I’d prefer to look elsewhere.
Make of it what you will, BUT… on 19:15 - May 27 with 1103 viewsDJR

One thing about him and Bakinson is that they both seemed really nice people. And whatever happens, I think they both have the ability to succeed at Championship level at least.
Make of it what you will, BUT… on 20:48 - May 27 with 947 viewsRadlett_blue

Make of it what you will, BUT… on 10:57 - May 27 by Simonds92

Not a high bar, given the competition. I gave Thompson some latitude in his first few games as I thought he was off the pace, having played little first team football. However, he didn't improve much, will presumably be on high wages at Brentford & I think we can do better. Depends also if McKenna actually wants to play 3 at the back next season or of he thought it made sense given our resources. I thought it really suited Donacien & Woolf; less so Edmundson & Burgess.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 10:56]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Make of it what you will, BUT… on 21:36 - May 27 with 841 viewsBigCommon

He tweeted something about dying his hair "blue or purple" few days back... I like him. And, as with Bakinson, I thought the pair of them were improving as the games ticked on... As loan spells go, he had a pretty decent one with us. We went on a club record clean sheets run, upon his arrival.. As a Town fan, any club records are not to be sniffed at, imo. And DT can take some pride in that.... He's relatively young and moved to a new area and surroundings to try and further his game, and get some games under his belt. Which says a lot for his attitude.... I'd be happy if Dom signed for us... He still has time to add to his game.....For me. he made a handful of errors (all part of the learning curve), and, unfortunately , was punished for them. Which made him an easy target for a few that were on him from the start.... Same goes for Bakinson...... Bottom line is, if certain forwards had put their chances away, those defensive errors would have been less costly, and less focused upon by the vultures...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024