Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? 13:58 - Mar 17 with 1130 viewsFelstow1978

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/local-council/shayne-pooley-suspended-over-pro-putin

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:05 - Mar 17 with 1072 viewsSteve_M

Too vile for Ipswich Tories at the moment is something.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:06 - Mar 17 with 1060 viewshype313

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:05 - Mar 17 by Steve_M

Nadia Cenci is still hanging around though.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 980 viewsjeera

I see this and wonder if that's the point:

"He will continue to sit as an Independent for the next three months while he attends social media training and his activity on social media will be monitored by the party."

He will still hold the same views and who wants someone like that representing them?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:53 - Mar 17 with 962 viewsBlueBadger

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:05 - Mar 17 by Steve_M

Who, lest we forget, include Tom Hunt. Who recently repeated Boris Johnson's Jimmy Saville claim about Keir Starmer. A claim, which originated as a conspiracy theory put about by neo-nazis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 15:48 - Mar 17 with 911 viewsBlueBadger

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:49 - Mar 17 by jeera

I see this and wonder if that's the point:

"He will continue to sit as an Independent for the next three months while he attends social media training and his activity on social media will be monitored by the party."

He will still hold the same views and who wants someone like that representing them?

People for whom open bigotry, corruption and incompetent is not a problem as long as the 'right' people are being hurt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:45 - Mar 17 with 815 viewsScuzzer

Take it to General please.

Established 1968

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:49 - Mar 17 with 806 viewsKeno

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:45 - Mar 17 by Scuzzer

You mean General Ali Dia?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:49 - Mar 17 with 805 viewsKeno

wh "Mr Pooley said, “I now realise being potentially too open-minded in terms of debating about a sensitive story is not something I should have written about on my social media"

oh that ok then .....

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:55 - Mar 17 with 790 viewsPhilTWTD

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:45 - Mar 17 by Scuzzer

Moved.
OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 20:43 - Mar 17 with 706 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 17:55 - Mar 17 by PhilTWTD

Moved.

By the request? You soft-hearted bu.... oh I see.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 21:09 - Mar 17 with 670 viewsHARRY10

What he said was no less than what Johnson was spouting after Russia annexed the Crimea in 2014, similarly with Fart Rage

That stems from the view if a totalitarian regime is against a one we are against then they are our friends. So much so that we can take money from them as .well

What we can even award them knighthoods so as to sit in the House of Lords.

By we, I don't mean this simpleton. He is merely seen as a useful idiot, spouting whatever sh ite his betters tell him - without ever having the sense to understand the implications.

However, it does speak volumes that the Tory Party should not only invite this racist into its local branch, but put him up as a councillor as well.

And for those bleating about whether this chap is a racist, take a look at what ukip stood for when he joined, and remained as a member
OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 23:01 - Mar 17 with 592 viewsRKD

OK, confession time .... who on here voted for him? on 14:06 - Mar 17 by hype313

Nadia Cenci is still hanging around though.

One of the worst human beings I have ever met in real life - these are two of her classics. She is Queen of playing 'Defend the indefensible'.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/nadia-cenci-quits-as-ipswich-tory-leader-afte

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/local-council/councillor-to-get-special-train

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024