Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… 21:12 - Mar 12 with 1680 viewsgalacticoblue

I think so - but could not hear well from the speakers and eyesight not perfect!

My son thought the announcer said it was someone called Archie ….
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:17 - Mar 12 with 1675 viewsPhilTWTD

Yes, he was at the ex-players' do last night. Bad photo of him here bantering with Micky Stockwell.

This post has been edited by an administrator
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:19 - Mar 12 with 1611 viewsgalacticoblue

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:17 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

Yes, he was at the ex-players' do last night. Bad photo of him here bantering with Micky Stockwell.

Thanks - such a shame couldn’t hear him - loved him as a player - roll on next season with proper speakers and a big screen!!
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:22 - Mar 12 with 1568 viewsgalacticoblue

… just noticed ‘David, David, Linighan’ in the photo!! Underrated player imo
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 21:26]
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:23 - Mar 12 with 1554 viewsChurchman

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:19 - Mar 12 by galacticoblue

Thanks - such a shame couldn’t hear him - loved him as a player - roll on next season with proper speakers and a big screen!!

That 5th goal against Bolton and the killer 4th at Wembley in front of us. I seem to remember a really late one against Fulham too. The man for the big moment. Great memories.
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:29 - Mar 12 with 1489 viewsKeno

Bryan Hamilton with the mike?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:33 - Mar 12 with 1469 viewsPhilTWTD

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:29 - Mar 12 by Keno

Yep, they're giving out the prizes for the ex-players' golf, MR was giving them out. Russell Osman won.
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:34 - Mar 12 with 1450 viewsLord_Lucan

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:23 - Mar 12 by Churchman

That 5th goal against Bolton and the killer 4th at Wembley in front of us. I seem to remember a really late one against Fulham too. The man for the big moment. Great memories.

I turned up at the PR practice pitch just after he signed and I thought WOW!

What a player!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:38 - Mar 12 with 1424 viewsLord_Lucan

Is that Terry Butcher? He looks like Dominic Cummings.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:48 - Mar 12 with 1381 viewsVic

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:34 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

I turned up at the PR practice pitch just after he signed and I thought WOW!

What a player!

They wanted to sign you as well?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:52 - Mar 12 with 1365 viewsLord_Lucan

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:48 - Mar 12 by Vic

They wanted to sign you as well?

Martijn and I are a few years apart Vic - but in my mind I think we were very similar players.

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 21:54 - Mar 12 with 1362 viewsfabian_illness

He was f***ing awesome for us.
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 23:10 - Mar 12 with 1173 viewsBluespeed225

excellent player, excellent head of hair.
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 23:47 - Mar 12 with 1109 viewsChurchman

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 23:10 - Mar 12 by Bluespeed225

excellent player, excellent head of hair.

Do you reckon it’s real? Actually, back in the day he had a good head of hair, albeit a little darker. I gather he’s a nice bloke too. I was a bit surprised he didn’t do better in the management game.
So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 08:34 - Mar 13 with 887 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hell of a free kick he scored against Bradford too that I recall.

Edit: Just found it.

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/981708?TAG=Goal%20of%20the%20Day
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 8:35]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 10:36 - Mar 13 with 714 viewsWhos_blue

I seem to recall that Fulham goal was scored on his debut?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 10:37 - Mar 13 with 711 viewsWhos_blue

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 08:34 - Mar 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hell of a free kick he scored against Bradford too that I recall.

Edit: Just found it.

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/981708?TAG=Goal%20of%20the%20Day
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 8:35]

And also scored a peach against West Ham away too.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 13:28 - Mar 13 with 625 viewsRyorry

Looks like Michael Portillo to me ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

So… was that Martijn Reuser at half time?… on 14:26 - Mar 13 with 583 viewseastangliaisblue

He looks like Max Clifford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024