Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine 07:59 - Mar 5 with 987 viewsshaunmahony

When nuclear plants are attacked, this war becomes aimed at all of us and as individuals we can no longer stand aside. I will come dressed in yellow as well as blue and with a Ukrainian flag to wave - might even try a chant of U-kraine, U-kraine - only a small gesture in the scheme of things, but better than nothing - anyone up for doing similar?
Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 09:39 - Mar 5 with 878 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

An Ipswich fan coming to the game in yellow... Christ.

Fair play with the flag as your show of solidarity but there’s not enough money in the world to have me wearing yellow for an Ipswich game.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 10:29 - Mar 5 with 823 viewsshaunmahony

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 09:39 - Mar 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair play with the flag as your show of solidarity but there’s not enough money in the world to have me wearing yellow for an Ipswich game.

I see your point but personally the coincidence of Norwich being yellow did not register with me as having the same degree of importance - even as rivals I would imagine they would think similarly about this much wider issue, Anyway I will reconsider - possibly a small yellow and blue lapel would not bring me into too much disrepute with my fellow fans.
Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 12:03 - Mar 5 with 733 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 12:11 - Mar 5 with 715 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 09:39 - Mar 5 by The_Romford_Blue

Only Delia would fail to see the significance of yellow and blue at the moment.

I do think wearing yellow at all might be going too far, but any show of solidarity with the people has to be good. Getting hold of flags and waving them would be great.

Football coverage in Russia and China is going to be affected. Those who are fans must question why it is stopped and those who can get anything and see flags supporting Ukraine will hopefully realise there is more to this than their Government is telling them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 12:21 - Mar 5 with 699 viewsBLUEBEAT

The colours coming together could also show how bitter footballing rivals can unite together when something monstrous takes place.

Poll: W or W

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 11:52 - Mar 6 with 519 viewsshaunmahony

Fleetwood today - Blue and yellow blues - support for Ukraine on 12:21 - Mar 5 by BLUEBEAT

The colours coming together could also show how bitter footballing rivals can unite together when something monstrous takes place.

Yes, that was what I was thinking. Just seen a picture of the entire upper half of a stand at Carrow Road yesterday holding up blue cards to make the top half of the Ukraine flag - seems they appreciated that this situation supersedes any rivalries, which unfortunately too often tends to hatred, when in reality we are all in this together
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024