Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking 22:27 - Feb 8 with 1343 viewsBonchosBicycle

Have they expanded this beyond the match itself does anyone know? Usually I'd listen to the post game discussion but as of now - a good half hour after iFollow coverage stopped - it's still blocked. Same happened Saturday. I think I noticed not long ago the pre-game being blocked too on occasion.
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 22:50 - Feb 8 with 1234 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Was scheduled to return to BBC Radio Suffolk at 9:40 but that w@nk program they insert during the match ran on until 9:50. RSfk should just cut them off and get on with the Final Whistle program as advertised.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 22:58 - Feb 8 with 1176 viewsMillsTash

BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 22:50 - Feb 8 by BasingstokeBlue

Was scheduled to return to BBC Radio Suffolk at 9:40 but that w@nk program they insert during the match ran on until 9:50. RSfk should just cut them off and get on with the Final Whistle program as advertised.

Agree. That program before is awful. They honestly can’t get any genuine listeners for it.
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 05:21 - Feb 9 with 1056 viewsHorst3000

It’s because of a rights issue due to the Winter Olympics. It was the same in the Summer. As soon as the olympics are over you’ll be able to listen to Radio Suffolk again.
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 07:01 - Feb 9 with 943 viewsSharkey

I’ve found the same thing on BBC Essex (for Colchester games.)
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 07:23 - Feb 9 with 908 viewsDJR

I don't know about last night, but I was able to listen to Final Score from 5pm on Saturday using the BBC Sounds app.
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 07:53 - Feb 9 with 844 viewsHorst3000

BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 07:23 - Feb 9 by DJR

I don't know about last night, but I was able to listen to Final Score from 5pm on Saturday using the BBC Sounds app.

It may be different for listeners in the UK but foreign listeners can't listen to local radio online during the Olympics (Summer or Winter).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/issues/bbc-sounds/local-radio-winter-games
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 09:28 - Feb 9 with 759 viewsDJR

BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 07:53 - Feb 9 by Horst3000

It may be different for listeners in the UK but foreign listeners can't listen to local radio online during the Olympics (Summer or Winter).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/help/issues/bbc-sounds/local-radio-winter-games

Yes, I'm in the UK. Perhaps the use of a VPN (and switching country to the UK) would overcome this problem.
BBC Radio Suffolk Geoblocking on 09:32 - Feb 9 with 737 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's midweek games that the BBC generic League program carries on broadcasting for 15 minutes or so after the game finishes. Saturday it seems to only carry on until 5pm.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024