Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change of shape tomorrow night? 18:13 - Feb 7 with 680 viewsHullblue

Surprised nobody has mentioned this possibility, especially since we looked much better after going to a 442 on Saturday.

I think an extra attacking player might give us the thrust we miss when Morsy’s out. We’re too predictable without his forward runs at the moment. And we have enough options on the bench.

Edit: And we played 4231 when we beat them 6-0 at home. Not sure how much their team has changed so there’s a chance that might not be relevant any more but… The reasons are stacking up for me.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 18:21]

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Change of shape tomorrow night? on 12:51 - Feb 8 with 477 viewssuffolkpoker

I think Mckenna wants to play a 442, he has fallen onto the good form off Mcgreal and Dyer playing a 352, which has been serving us well for results but with mixed peformances.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Change of shape tomorrow night? on 13:09 - Feb 8 with 449 viewsjayessess

Change of shape tomorrow night? on 12:51 - Feb 8 by suffolkpoker

I think Mckenna wants to play a 442, he has fallen onto the good form off Mcgreal and Dyer playing a 352, which has been serving us well for results but with mixed peformances.

There probably isn't a single manager in the entire EFL who wants to play 4-4-2.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Change of shape tomorrow night? on 13:58 - Feb 8 with 388 viewsHullblue

Change of shape tomorrow night? on 13:09 - Feb 8 by jayessess

There probably isn't a single manager in the entire EFL who wants to play 4-4-2.

Yeah I’d prefer a 4231 personally. If Burns isn’t fit to play I’d bring in Edwards to start too - we need someone to stretch the game with pace.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024