Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns - points per game 07:48 - Feb 6 with 1111 viewsSmithersJones

With him: 1.8
Without him: 0.5
How bad did his injury look?
Burns - points per game on 08:38 - Feb 6 with 1031 viewsRomeo4

He went straight to the dressing rooms presumably for treatment. Impossible to say how serious it is. After Morsy and Walton he’s the player we’d miss the most so fingers crossed he’ll be back very soon.
Burns - points per game on 08:51 - Feb 6 with 997 viewsDJR

That's a worrying statistic but shows that there is something wrong with the squad or the system if we are so dependent on one man.
Burns - points per game on 09:18 - Feb 6 with 929 viewsGlasgowBlue

K Mac didn’t seem overly worried about it post match. But even if he is ok for Tuesday I’d rest him so he’s back for the MK Dons game. We should have enough to win without him on Tuesday.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Burns - points per game on 09:31 - Feb 6 with 893 viewsWeWereZombies

Burns - points per game on 08:51 - Feb 6 by DJR

That's a worrying statistic but shows that there is something wrong with the squad or the system if we are so dependent on one man.

Game yesterday with Burns: 0-0
Game yesterday without Burns: 1-0

We are not totally dependent on Burns and we should have enough depth in the squad to get a win even if he is injured / rested on Tuesday night, but he is a very useful part of the team; as are statistics as an indicator but we shouldn't get carried away by them.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Burns - points per game on 14:12 - Feb 6 with 711 viewsbilllm

Burns - points per game on 09:18 - Feb 6 by GlasgowBlue

K Mac didn’t seem overly worried about it post match. But even if he is ok for Tuesday I’d rest him so he’s back for the MK Dons game. We should have enough to win without him on Tuesday.

It's a dead leg, but if he says he's fit I'd save him for MK to,
Burns - points per game on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 611 viewspositivity

Burns - points per game on 08:51 - Feb 6 by DJR

don't worry, we're more dependent on other players by that stat...

carroll 2.3 pts per game
jackson 2.1 pts per game

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Burns - points per game on 15:22 - Feb 6 with 593 viewsRyorry

Where did McKenna ball go? The squad/club mega issue returning by Ryorry 6 Feb 2022 13:28
Burns' injury not too bad apparently -

"Wes Burns came off injured just after half-time but McKenna is hopeful it’s nothing too significant.

“Hopefully not too bad,” he said. “I’ve not had a full rundown but speaking to him at half-time he had received a knock, nothing more than that. He wanted to give it a go at the start of the second half and he wasn’t able to run it off. As he came off he said it was a knock, so fingers crossed that won’t be too long.”

(from post-match interview on TWTD home page).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Burns - points per game on 15:25 - Feb 6 with 586 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns - points per game on 15:15 - Feb 6 by positivity

don't worry, we're more dependent on other players by that stat...

carroll 2.3 pts per game
jackson 2.1 pts per game

Lies, damn lies and statistics. That Jackson one is very amusing.

I think Morsy and Walton are our most important players at the moment. So 2 wins from 3 without Morsy (and in the league we have won 2 and drawn 1 of the last 3 without Walton) is promising. We really don't rely on one player. Every team will have more important players than others, too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024