Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising 20:07 - Feb 5 with 1181 viewsYallop

We'll need him for that balance on the right if Burns is out for a spell.
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:11 - Feb 5 with 1163 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I guess McKenna decided to start with Chaplin ahead of him and Celina and then thought you only need one of them on the bench. Maybe Aluko should have started instead of Pigott but I think the general plan is Norwood and Bonne work together so only one player from Chaplin, Aluko and Celina can play in behind. Maybe he can play wide instead. Seems like he has been a key player for us recently.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:16 - Feb 5 with 1123 viewsCuffy81

You'd hope Aluko would be involved on Tuesday as based on today we desperately needed someone who is prepared to run with the ball to commit defenders and have the ball in tight areas
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:18 - Feb 5 with 1107 viewsIllinoisblue

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:16 - Feb 5 by Cuffy81

You'd hope Aluko would be involved on Tuesday as based on today we desperately needed someone who is prepared to run with the ball to commit defenders and have the ball in tight areas

He has to play. Telling that our goal came from a defender marauding forward and making a forward pass. Evans and Carroll please take note.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:26 - Feb 5 with 1048 viewsCuffy81

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:18 - Feb 5 by Illinoisblue

He has to play. Telling that our goal came from a defender marauding forward and making a forward pass. Evans and Carroll please take note.

This was the biggest issue for me today, Evans and Carroll are incredibly similar and neither will carry the ball forward to commit defenders and make better angles for passes, they are happy playing the sideways and backwards, Chaplin hardly got on the ball and when he did he was sloppy in possession,

At least Aluko will be fully fit for Tuesday, would be interested to see how he and Celina link up given the chance
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:38 - Feb 5 with 988 viewsstrikalite

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:26 - Feb 5 by Cuffy81

This was the biggest issue for me today, Evans and Carroll are incredibly similar and neither will carry the ball forward to commit defenders and make better angles for passes, they are happy playing the sideways and backwards, Chaplin hardly got on the ball and when he did he was sloppy in possession,

At least Aluko will be fully fit for Tuesday, would be interested to see how he and Celina link up given the chance

Aluko can play in many positions, was he just rested today do we know? The most consistent player by far this season for me, nobody can tell me that he couldn't play alongside Evans in the middle, it must be that he's being rested or had a knock..
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 865 viewsCuffy81

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:38 - Feb 5 by strikalite

Aluko can play in many positions, was he just rested today do we know? The most consistent player by far this season for me, nobody can tell me that he couldn't play alongside Evans in the middle, it must be that he's being rested or had a knock..

Not sure if Alukos omission was clarified by Mckenna, hoping its a Saturday / Tuesday conundrum.
Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 21:40 - Feb 5 with 799 viewsVic

Aluko dropped from the 18 surprising on 20:38 - Feb 5 by strikalite

“With Sone Aluko not in the 18-man squad, McKenna explained: "That was just choice. We've got a big squad, we had 22 outfield players training this week, everyone fighting for positions. Sone has been an important player fir us and he'll be an important player again. Today we just went with other options on the bench.”

From KM’s post match interview

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024