Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teamcard Loyalty points 18:20 - Jan 18 with 3812 viewsLeistonBlue

I have to say, I am completely baffled by this system - can anyone else get their head around it? Somehow it says I got 80 loyalty points for buying my ticket to Sheffield Wed away but then only 1.15 for my ticket to Charlton. That can’t be right can it? It also doesn’t show any of my purchases before December as giving me any loyalty points, did they change the system then or something? V confused
Teamcard Loyalty points on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 3717 viewsBluedanW

Not a clue. I've been trying to link my team card to my shop account with no joy
Teamcard Loyalty points on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 3645 viewsMeadowlark

Yeah, it's not easy is it? My season ticket is apparently linked to my shop account, but I'm none the wiser for that.
And I see that our bonus points earned for the Xmas games must be spent by the end of this month! That's before the points accumulated for the Lincoln match are added.
All a bit disorganised and not easy to comprehend or navigate.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 19:12 - Jan 18 with 3625 viewsBluedanW

Teamcard Loyalty points on 19:05 - Jan 18 by Meadowlark

Yeah, it's not easy is it? My season ticket is apparently linked to my shop account, but I'm none the wiser for that.
And I see that our bonus points earned for the Xmas games must be spent by the end of this month! That's before the points accumulated for the Lincoln match are added.
All a bit disorganised and not easy to comprehend or navigate.

The deadline is why I tried to set up shop account. But the shop account wouldn't accept my season ticket number on set up and the instructions to add your team card later do not work.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 3411 viewsSkip_Intro

has anyone managed to work this out yet? My ticket account shows that I have 2200 points but they don't appear under the points tab... have no idea how to access them let alone spend them...utterly baffling.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...ta.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:31 - Jan 19 with 3393 viewsBluedanW

Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:26 - Jan 19 by Skip_Intro

has anyone managed to work this out yet? My ticket account shows that I have 2200 points but they don't appear under the points tab... have no idea how to access them let alone spend them...utterly baffling.
Any help would be greatly appreciated...ta.

Same here I have 10660 points but they are not linked to my ITFC shop account.

There must be a contact email address to write to. would it be planet blue?
Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 3342 viewsSkip_Intro

Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:31 - Jan 19 by BluedanW

Same here I have 10660 points but they are not linked to my ITFC shop account.

There must be a contact email address to write to. would it be planet blue?

Just had a very quick reply from the club - will share below so hopefully it will help others...

According to itfcshop.com records there is no account linked to your name or email address. This means you can go ahead and create an account with itfcshop.com. All accounts for ITFC are separate accounts, they are not linked in anyway.

You don’t need to do anything to claim these points, they are already loaded on to your account. To spend these you can register your teamcard with itfcshop.com, alternatively you can spend them in person in Planet Blue.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:12 - Jan 19 with 3223 viewsBluedanW

Teamcard Loyalty points on 13:55 - Jan 19 by Skip_Intro

Just had a very quick reply from the club - will share below so hopefully it will help others...

According to itfcshop.com records there is no account linked to your name or email address. This means you can go ahead and create an account with itfcshop.com. All accounts for ITFC are separate accounts, they are not linked in anyway.

You don’t need to do anything to claim these points, they are already loaded on to your account. To spend these you can register your teamcard with itfcshop.com, alternatively you can spend them in person in Planet Blue.

That makes no sense. They are not linked in anyway however you can register your team card with itfcshop.com. surely registering your team card is the same as linking?

However the registering of your team card with itfcshop.com is the issue we are all having. It
Doesn't allow you to.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:21 - Jan 19 with 3206 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

I had a similar issue and the club sent the info below. I hope it helps!

I can see from your account that these have been added. If you are looking on the Shop website is there a chance you do not have your TeamCard linked. If so please ensure you have followed the below instructions provided to us from our retail team in order to do so.

You can add your teamcard number to your account by following the instructions below. Please ensure this is the most current teamcard you have.

After signing into your itfcshop.com account and there will be a couple of options across the top, one of them being “My Account”, click this and it will take you to your account dashboard.

From here there will be several options down the left-hand side, the bottom one being “Teamcard”. Select this option and from there you will be able to enter your teamcard number, which is the long number near the barcode on the season ticket. Please ensure you save this after entering.

You will then be able to see how many points you have and how much they equate to in monetary value.

Please make sure you do this on a PC or Laptop as we are having some issues with the phone version of the website for this.
Login to get fewer ads

Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 3180 viewstractorboy1978

Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:12 - Jan 19 by BluedanW

That makes no sense. They are not linked in anyway however you can register your team card with itfcshop.com. surely registering your team card is the same as linking?

However the registering of your team card with itfcshop.com is the issue we are all having. It
Doesn't allow you to.

Are you registering the number on the back of your season ticket? I know some people have been trying to register their customer number, hence why it wouldn't work. Mine has worked fine.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 18:17 - Jan 19 with 3123 viewsBluedanW

Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:38 - Jan 19 by tractorboy1978

Are you registering the number on the back of your season ticket? I know some people have been trying to register their customer number, hence why it wouldn't work. Mine has worked fine.

I did try and add my customer number when I opened the itfcshop.com account which may have been the issue. However I have not even been able to get the team card option to work afterwards. Those unstructions posted I found on the website and they do not work.
However if maybe as I'm using a phone and not a pc or laptop. I will try in my daughters laptop.
Teamcard Loyalty points on 18:18 - Jan 19 with 3114 viewsAlanG296

Teamcard Loyalty points on 17:21 - Jan 19 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

I had a similar issue and the club sent the info below. I hope it helps!

I can see from your account that these have been added. If you are looking on the Shop website is there a chance you do not have your TeamCard linked. If so please ensure you have followed the below instructions provided to us from our retail team in order to do so.

You can add your teamcard number to your account by following the instructions below. Please ensure this is the most current teamcard you have.

After signing into your itfcshop.com account and there will be a couple of options across the top, one of them being “My Account”, click this and it will take you to your account dashboard.

From here there will be several options down the left-hand side, the bottom one being “Teamcard”. Select this option and from there you will be able to enter your teamcard number, which is the long number near the barcode on the season ticket. Please ensure you save this after entering.

You will then be able to see how many points you have and how much they equate to in monetary value.

Please make sure you do this on a PC or Laptop as we are having some issues with the phone version of the website for this.

Thanks for sharing this. Does anyone know what the points are worth if you redeem them in the shop?
Teamcard Loyalty points on 21:22 - Jan 19 with 3008 viewsBluedanW

Teamcard Loyalty points on 18:18 - Jan 19 by AlanG296

Thanks for sharing this. Does anyone know what the points are worth if you redeem them in the shop?

Thanks for the help.

All sorted now, it does seem to only work on desk top site on a pc or lap top. I couldn't get the box to add the teamcard number on my mobile phone.

I have 10606 points which is worth £106.60
1 point = 1p
Teamcard Loyalty points on 21:35 - Jan 19 with 2996 views3_5_2

Teamcard Loyalty points on 21:22 - Jan 19 by BluedanW

Thanks for the help.

All sorted now, it does seem to only work on desk top site on a pc or lap top. I couldn't get the box to add the teamcard number on my mobile phone.

I have 10606 points which is worth £106.60
1 point = 1p

If you don’t mind me asking how did you 10,000 points?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Teamcard Loyalty points on 16:03 - Apr 3 with 1716 viewssquiz

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I can't find the info anywhere. Do teamcard points expire? Trying to work out if I need to spend them on stuff in the shop or if they would roll over to next year
Teamcard Loyalty points on 16:50 - Apr 3 with 1617 viewsDJR

Teamcard Loyalty points on 16:03 - Apr 3 by squiz

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I can't find the info anywhere. Do teamcard points expire? Trying to work out if I need to spend them on stuff in the shop or if they would roll over to next year

This is from the following link.

"All points accumulated during the 2022/23 campaign, including those earned from this season’s #PackOutPR campaign, will remain valid until the end of 31 December 2023

The Club would like to inform supporters that TeamCard points accumulated before 30 July 2022 are due to expire on 31 January 2023."

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2022/december/teamcard-points-information/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024