Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Purchasing Tickets 10:40 - Jan 13 with 728 viewsKevin_Herts

I logged on yesterday to buy my ticket for Bolton match and was unable to because they only offer tickets at the ticket office from a Weds. Why on earth are they not offering next day delivery up until Thurs or even Friday morning? Why can they not offer eTickets right up to an hour before kick off? Why can they not offer tickets to be delivered to the away team's ticket office so fans can pick them up on match day? I don't live in Ipswich so cannot get to the ticket office. Yes, I should have purchased earlier but it is a 1970s service in a digital world. PS. If anyone is prepared to collect a ticket from the ticket office and bring it to Bolton and hand over to me I would be very grateful otherwise I am going to miss the match sadly!!
Purchasing Tickets on 10:52 - Jan 13 with 678 viewsHullblue

Are they not selling them on the door? Or is that a thing of the past now?

Agree that this part of the service is a bit rubbish. I live in London and am not going to Bolton anyway but hopefully someone can help you out.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Purchasing Tickets on 11:17 - Jan 13 with 629 viewsKevin_Herts

Purchasing Tickets on 10:52 - Jan 13 by Hullblue

Are they not selling them on the door? Or is that a thing of the past now?

Agree that this part of the service is a bit rubbish. I live in London and am not going to Bolton anyway but hopefully someone can help you out.

Sadly they don't sell away tickets at the ground on match day
Purchasing Tickets on 12:39 - Jan 13 with 551 viewsPinewoodblue

Purchasing Tickets on 11:17 - Jan 13 by Kevin_Herts

Sadly they don't sell away tickets at the ground on match day

How difficult would it be to arrange for tickets to be collected from Bolton’s ticket office?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Purchasing Tickets on 14:05 - Jan 13 with 466 viewsKevin_Herts

Purchasing Tickets on 12:39 - Jan 13 by Pinewoodblue

How difficult would it be to arrange for tickets to be collected from Bolton’s ticket office?

You would think that would be pretty easy but the ITFC ticket office not prepared to do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024