Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting 15:05 - Dec 18 with 1786 viewsdavblue

"Finally, with one week to go until the big gay, I’d just like to wish you all a merry Christmas. I hope you can all enjoy it safely with your loved ones.

Thanks for your ongoing support and enjoy the game,

Mark Ashton"

Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 15:07 - Dec 18 with 1734 viewsFBI

How queer

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 15:08 - Dec 18 with 1719 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I assume he actually put "big day" as "big gay" is a bit brave - more so than the underlying message I believe you are referring to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 16:45 - Dec 18 with 1390 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 19:50 - Dec 18 with 756 viewsBluespeed225

Someone coming out? Not there’s anything wrong with that..
Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 19:53 - Dec 18 with 734 viewsEwan_Oozami

Mark Ashton's notes on the official website are interesting on 15:07 - Dec 18 by FBI

How queer

Is this what you mean?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024