Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable 10:09 - Dec 14 with 1249 viewsHipsterectomy

From his time at Cardiff - “David Livermore joins Neil in the dugout as Assistant Manager, while James Rowberry and Andy Dibble continue in the back-room team as First Team Coach and Goalkeeping Coach respectively.”

Rowberry is now manager of Newport and Dibble is still at Cardiff. Livermore is available.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:13 - Dec 14 with 1172 viewsportmanking

From what I'm hearing, Bircham would fulfil the remit of First Team Coach.
2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:18 - Dec 14 with 1048 viewsHighgateBlue

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:13 - Dec 14 by portmanking

From what I'm hearing, Bircham would fulfil the remit of First Team Coach.

Would there be a defensive coach? Frankly I care about little else after Cook's band of brothers...
2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:29 - Dec 14 with 930 viewsKeno

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:18 - Dec 14 by HighgateBlue

Would there be a defensive coach? Frankly I care about little else after Cook's band of brothers...

McGreal?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:32 - Dec 14 with 896 viewsElderGrizzly

His AM being available is the most important part there i'd suggest.
2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:46 - Dec 14 with 768 viewsFPL_Tractor

Livermore was with him at Millwall. The only other name I can see from his time at the Lions is Adam Barrett who is now Rowett's assistant.

Getting the team correct has been a failing of the last 2 managers (at least) so this is a strong consideration for me.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:47 - Dec 14 with 761 viewsCokeIsKey

Hopefully we can appoint Marc Bircham who is a Pro-license coach and vastly more experienced than any of the lads Cook appointed. Losing Andy Dibble shouldn't be too much of an issue considering he was a goalkeeper coach and Rowberry wasn't a coach during his time at Millwall which was arguably Neil's best spell as a manager.

So should be less of an issue than last time, although Bircham joining would be pretty important. Hopefully Ashton doesn't just let him appoint his pub mates like last time if Bircham doesn't join.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 646 viewsRyorry

The *last* thing we want is *another* manager coming in on the basis of his previously successful record, without the assistant/s who helped him achieve that success.

The definition of insanity is not, I hope and trust, applicable to Gamechanger personnel.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 11:24 - Dec 14 with 612 viewsTractorBoyOlly

2 of Harris’ ‘team’ is unavailable on 10:47 - Dec 14 by CokeIsKey

Hopefully we can appoint Marc Bircham who is a Pro-license coach and vastly more experienced than any of the lads Cook appointed. Losing Andy Dibble shouldn't be too much of an issue considering he was a goalkeeper coach and Rowberry wasn't a coach during his time at Millwall which was arguably Neil's best spell as a manager.

So should be less of an issue than last time, although Bircham joining would be pretty important. Hopefully Ashton doesn't just let him appoint his pub mates like last time if Bircham doesn't join.

I’m sure Bircham would get on just fine with James Norwood…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8351137/Former-QPR-captain-

Poll: Final points total?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024