Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding 14:30 - Dec 8 with 935 viewsNewsTWTD

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding 8th Dec 2021 14:26
Centre-half Toto Nsiala has issued a statement following last night’s game at Charlton, apologising for for what he felt was a misunderstanding which led to a confrontation with some supporters following the final whistle. 40

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:08 - Dec 8 with 752 viewsArnieM

Toto is SUCH a nice guy. The fact that he’s felt that HE had to apologise speaks volumes about his integrity. But he had nothing to apologise for and it’s the fans (those concerned- who incidentally number a small handful compared to the near 4K that were there last night !) , who should be apologising to Toto . Big of course they have neither the decency nor integrity .

There’s a nasty element amongst Town fans tbh . They raised their ugly faces last night , at Brentford against McCarthy and also at Lincoln against one of our players . I hope they get outed and frankly, banned!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:10 - Dec 8 with 741 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good lad.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:13 - Dec 8 with 720 viewsbluebudgie

Topman Toto, it takes balls to apologise and the idiot that ran on to shove Walton needs to apologise as well. I was there last night passions were running high all through the game from Town fans it was as bad a performance as I can remember and I've seen a few in supporting Town over 56 years! as I said passions were high on the terraces just a shame the players don't show the same passion for the club or badge. It's going to be one of the most important Manager appointments in the Town's history, I hope and pray they get the right man as it will take someone with guts and determination to turn around the shower who wore the Town shirt last night. Walton Excluded!
Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:21 - Dec 8 with 688 viewsRavanelly

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:08 - Dec 8 by ArnieM

Toto is SUCH a nice guy. The fact that he’s felt that HE had to apologise speaks volumes about his integrity. But he had nothing to apologise for and it’s the fans (those concerned- who incidentally number a small handful compared to the near 4K that were there last night !) , who should be apologising to Toto . Big of course they have neither the decency nor integrity .

There’s a nasty element amongst Town fans tbh . They raised their ugly faces last night , at Brentford against McCarthy and also at Lincoln against one of our players . I hope they get outed and frankly, banned!

There was no need for him to move aggressively towards the supporters, it was a stupid thing to do. The players should have just given a little clap and skulk off the pitch with their tails between their legs.
Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:32 - Dec 8 with 657 viewsArnieM

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:21 - Dec 8 by Ravanelly

There was no need for him to move aggressively towards the supporters, it was a stupid thing to do. The players should have just given a little clap and skulk off the pitch with their tails between their legs.

Oh good, I take it you were of “the lads” throwing abuse last night then! Excellent , that’s one of you identified .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:37 - Dec 8 with 643 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:21 - Dec 8 by Ravanelly

I wasn't there but I imagine he went over to clap them. The aggressiveness will have been down to something they said.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 16:07 - Dec 8 with 575 viewsRavanelly

Nsiala Issues Apology For Misunderstanding on 15:32 - Dec 8 by ArnieM

Oh good, I take it you were of “the lads” throwing abuse last night then! Excellent , that’s one of you identified .

Actually I'm 62, went to my first game in 1967 and was standing in the very back row but clearly saw what happened. If that makes me a "lad" then so be it.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 16:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024