Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock 21:48 - Nov 2 with 323 viewsBlueBadger

Hopefully, like the last minute minute winner against Fleetwood that's another mental block broken for the players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:50 - Nov 2 with 278 viewsrevdrb

Fully agree
Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:52 - Nov 2 with 254 viewspointofblue

Is this the first time we've won this season after going behind?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:54 - Nov 2 with 233 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:52 - Nov 2 by pointofblue

Previously we had only gained 2 points from Morecambe and Sheff Wed from that situation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:56 - Nov 2 with 206 viewsBlueBadger

Thats a result we needed that I didn't think we'd get at 6 o'clock on 21:52 - Nov 2 by pointofblue

Just as important is the fact that we've gotten as good a win playing against one of the more notorious 'sh*thouse' teams as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024