Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time 21:18 - Nov 2 with 594 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Far too tight
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 569 viewsIllinoisblue

Hanlon keeps throwing himself to the ground. The cheating fk

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 559 viewsZXBlue

He has been solid all night ffs.
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:23 - Nov 2 with 531 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Keep looking for the negatives...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:27 - Nov 2 with 466 viewsHighgateBlue

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:21 - Nov 2 by ZXBlue

I'd have to agree with this.
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:27 - Nov 2 with 465 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:21 - Nov 2 by ZXBlue

Have you genuinely missed the 3 or 4 times he's been turned this 2nd half?
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:29 - Nov 2 with 438 viewsZXBlue

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:27 - Nov 2 by mattyhollandsirish

Have you genuinely missed the 3 or 4 times he's been turned this 2nd half?

Have you genuinely bought into the lazy stereotype and ignored what he actually achieves?
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:33 - Nov 2 with 387 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:29 - Nov 2 by ZXBlue

Have you genuinely bought into the lazy stereotype and ignored what he actually achieves?

No. I'm watching the game. Just calling what I see. BTW, it's only this half. He played well first half and I'd still rather have him out there tonight then say a Wolfie, but he had a bobble there a good few times which nearly cost us. Overall, he's played well and had been of late.
Toto is going to cost us. Getting turned all the time on 21:43 - Nov 2 with 279 viewschicoazul

Toto is the man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024