Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing that always annoys me 10:46 - Oct 3 with 788 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Whenever he goes whether it’s today next week or next month, no doubt a load of players will come and say he wasn’t to blame but the players etc etc yawn yawn just recycled nonsense. If they cared about him staying in a job we wouldn’t be losing to Accrington in the manner we did with arguably a first choice side. I am sick of seemingly decent players arriving and the non existent coaching that’s seemingly been in place for years and still is unable to “coach” players!! It’s a basic fundamental of any football club surely!!
One thing that always annoys me on 10:51 - Oct 3 with 754 viewsBlueBadger

Nah, Paul Cook is a very unlucky man to have managed not one, but TWO different squads of ITFC players who weren't interested in playing for him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One thing that always annoys me on 11:31 - Oct 3 with 667 viewsNorfolkBlue1

One thing that always annoys me on 10:51 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

Nah, Paul Cook is a very unlucky man to have managed not one, but TWO different squads of ITFC players who weren't interested in playing for him.

Is there a parrot in this forum? It wasn’t funny the first time
One thing that always annoys me on 11:33 - Oct 3 with 652 viewsFixed_It

One thing that always annoys me on 11:31 - Oct 3 by NorfolkBlue1

Get used to it!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

One thing that always annoys me on 11:40 - Oct 3 with 635 viewsjayessess

The vast vast majority of footballers are motivated to succeed for their managers, their clubs and their own careers most of the time. Very very occasionally players don't like the manager much and that affects their performances.

There's zero indication that's the case here and if they fail to keep Cook in a job, it'll be because of errors they've made and errors Cook made, not because of how much they did or didn't "care".

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

One thing that always annoys me on 11:57 - Oct 3 with 584 viewsBlueBadger

One thing that always annoys me on 11:31 - Oct 3 by NorfolkBlue1

Sadly, you're entirely correct. It's really not funny how he's failing to get a tune out of not one but TWO whole squads of players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024