Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy 23:05 - Sep 14 with 494 viewsClareBlue

not together mind, but two is two
Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy on 23:09 - Sep 14 with 476 viewsClareBlue

there was 3 for Lincoln 3 minutes ago and now only 1....
Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy on 23:26 - Sep 14 with 453 viewsFoD_Blue

When you go on the website to buy tickets, you are only initially shown one block. If you click on 'See more options' other blocks are available that have more tickets available.
Still plenty available in Block E.
Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy on 11:43 - Sep 15 with 311 viewsClareBlue

Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy on 23:26 - Sep 14 by FoD_Blue

When you go on the website to buy tickets, you are only initially shown one block. If you click on 'See more options' other blocks are available that have more tickets available.
Still plenty available in Block E.

Ok, thanks but when I tried for 4 it said no.
You can not buy across blocks?
Each order for each block. Am I doing that correct?
I'm already sorted but am bringing Irish fans to see how football should be played,😂
Away Wycombe there are officially two tickets left to buy on 11:58 - Sep 15 with 286 viewsClareBlue

Ok, sorted for an Irish fact finding mission to come and watch the silky skills of Town.
Just a thought, would an auto direct to a section with availability when you are in a section that doesn't have all the tickets you want be helpful. If even a message saying try other sections before you give up came up it would help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024